Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Chambers

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Chambers


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefs' Chambers frustrated by time on bench - KansasCity.com

    I have other thoughts on this. Haley demands his receivers to block. Point, on Jones 70 yd run Sunday. The OL blocked left. The TE came in motion right, Jones ran right. The TE got a great block and Bowe got another and Jones was off to the races.
    Because Chambers isn't blocking and because he doesn't play ST he isn't playing.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,030
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It is because Chambers is sucking balls... To me it looks like he got his contract and quit working. His performance so far this season has been half arse...and unfortunately that has been Chambers history. I was excited we resigned him, but now I feel let down by Chambers. I am glad Haley sat him. He wasn't hurting the team instead of helping it. He didn't try for one of Cassel interceptions, and has dropped a couple balls for basically not even trying.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is because Chambers is sucking balls... To me it looks like he got his contract and quit working. His performance so far this season has been half arse...and unfortunately that has been Chambers history. I was excited we resigned him, but now I feel let down by Chambers. I am glad Haley sat him. He wasn't hurting the team instead of helping it. He didn't try for one of Cassel interceptions, and has dropped a couple balls for basically not even trying.

    Perhaps this is why he is no longer with the Chargers.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is because Chambers is sucking balls... To me it looks like he got his contract and quit working. His performance so far this season has been half arse...and unfortunately that has been Chambers history. I was excited we resigned him, but now I feel let down by Chambers. I am glad Haley sat him. He wasn't hurting the team instead of helping it. He didn't try for one of Cassel interceptions, and has dropped a couple balls for basically not even trying.
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

    If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

    With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,030
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

    If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

    With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.
    I can say that because I watched him in pre-season and the first two home games. Maybe he was only thrown to 5 or 6 times, because he is jogging up the field giving no effort in getting open. He gave zero effort in fighting for a jump ball. Even after he caught a pass three weeks ago, he had no effort in running the ball and dropped it after he hit the ground.

    It could be that we are getting progressively better, becuase there is receivers out there instead of him trying to get open.

    Or I guess i could be completely wrong and Chambers is riding the Bench because ????????

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

    If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

    With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.
    You do realize that there just might be a SLIGHT possibility that he's not getting open?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

    If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

    With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.

    trade deadline has passed my friend.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,219
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 23

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

    If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

    With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.
    I remember Todd saying earlier this year that before they start throwing to Bo he needed to do somethings to earn them just maybe that is why Chambers is not getting many opportunities he has not done anything to earn them.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 10-28-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Added a word

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,959
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This is exactly why I was worried about Chambers getting a new contract...Nothing to play for anymore. The guy just doesn't have the same work ethic as the rest of the guys. The part that stinks is that he's getting $5.9M guaranteed (and only $1.9 of that is this year). Pioli might have to cut bait and take a loss on this one.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking Chambers would be a nice weapon for us the way that he played last season and adding Wies. I don't no what happend but he is not the same player that we saw last season that is one thing that is clear. I am hopeing that it's just a thing that he has just been dealing with a little injury and that's why he has not been playing the last two games. And we are going to see the Chambers that we saw last season for the rest of the season. But I don't have a great feeling that's going to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More on Chambers.
    By pbatrucker in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 02:09 PM
  2. Chris Chambers
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. Chris Chambers
    By DC_Chiefsfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 12:20 PM
  4. Chambers best WR we have
    By King_of_the_Cassel in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:07 AM
  5. Chris Chambers WOW
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •