Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chambers

Default Chambers

Chiefs' Chambers frustrated by time on bench - KansasCity.com

I have other thoughts on this. Haley demands his receivers to block. Point, on Jones 70 yd run Sunday. The OL blocked left. The TE came in motion right, Jones ran right. The TE got a great block and Bowe got another and Jones was off to the races.
    Because Chambers isn't blocking and because he doesn't play ST he isn't playing.

It is because Chambers is sucking balls... To me it looks like he got his contract and quit working. His performance so far this season has been half arse...and unfortunately that has been Chambers history. I was excited we resigned him, but now I feel let down by Chambers. I am glad Haley sat him. He wasn't hurting the team instead of helping it. He didn't try for one of Cassel interceptions, and has dropped a couple balls for basically not even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is because Chambers is sucking balls... To me it looks like he got his contract and quit working. His performance so far this season has been half arse...and unfortunately that has been Chambers history. I was excited we resigned him, but now I feel let down by Chambers. I am glad Haley sat him. He wasn't hurting the team instead of helping it. He didn't try for one of Cassel interceptions, and has dropped a couple balls for basically not even trying.

Perhaps this is why he is no longer with the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

With targets Cassel has now, we could trade him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    How can you say so much about so little??? He only has been thrown to 5 or 6 times....something like 3 catches.

If you noticed, the passing game was awful to start the year, but it is progressively getting better.

I can say that because I watched him in pre-season and the first two home games. Maybe he was only thrown to 5 or 6 times, because he is jogging up the field giving no effort in getting open. He gave zero effort in fighting for a jump ball. Even after he caught a pass three weeks ago, he had no effort in running the ball and dropped it after he hit the ground.

It could be that we are getting progressively better, becuase there is receivers out there instead of him trying to get open.

Or I guess i could be completely wrong and Chambers is riding the Bench because ????????

You do realize that there just might be a SLIGHT possibility that he's not getting open?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

trade deadline has passed my friend.

I remember Todd saying earlier this year that before they start throwing to Bo he needed to do somethings to earn them just maybe that is why Chambers is not getting many opportunities he has not done anything to earn them.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 10-28-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added a word

This is exactly why I was worried about Chambers getting a new contract...Nothing to play for anymore. The guy just doesn't have the same work ethic as the rest of the guys. The part that stinks is that he's getting $5.9M guaranteed (and only $1.9 of that is this year). Pioli might have to cut bait and take a loss on this one.

I was thinking Chambers would be a nice weapon for us the way that he played last season and adding Wies. I don't no what happend but he is not the same player that we saw last season that is one thing that is clear. I am hopeing that it's just a thing that he has just been dealing with a little injury and that's why he has not been playing the last two games. And we are going to see the Chambers that we saw last season for the rest of the season. But I don't have a great feeling that's going to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast