Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kendrell Bell - What went wrong?

Default Kendrell Bell - What went wrong?

I remember hearing a lot about Kendrell Bell when we signed him to that huge contract. What went wrong?

I don't get to see many games, so I'm asking you all since you were able see him on a weekly basis when he was starting. Every time I saw him play, he seemed lost, especially in coverage.

Was/is he just a bad fit? Did Gun try to use him the wrong way? Does he just suck? What the heck happened?

I'm really happy with the linebacker play this year. Of course, Harris hasn't looked very good on special teams. But the 'backer corps seem to have been upgraded significantly on the defense. DJ's gonna make the Pro Bowl this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDJGoDJ View Post
    I'm glad I never read the articles in Maxim.
    I had nothing else to do on the flight home and I had to distract myself from the hangover
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I had nothing else to do on the flight home and I had to distract myself from the hangover
    I applaud your choice of reading material (even if you're just looking at the pictures).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12