Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for Chiefs fans

Default Question for Chiefs fans

What Sup Guys and Gals! I'm not a Chiefs fan (Eagles) but I've always admired your fan base from afar and with your newfound success, I'm just wondering, what is the atmosphere like at Arrowhead and in Kansas City now a days?

Is it still somewhat dead, like its been the past 2 or 3 years, or is Chiefs nation alive and well again?

Arrowhead has been much LOUDER then it has been the past few years. There is no more empty staidum at the end of the game like there was so often in the last 3 seasons. The Monday night opener the crowd made rivers throw fits. And it was like the late 90s It's not been that loud for the other home games but if this team keeps winning by the end of the season it will be and that is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've been blessed to attend all the home games this season, and I'm still very disappointed in many fans I sit near in upper level where my friend Kelly bought the Season Tickets. Way too many are sitting there like zombies, and I just for the life of me can't comprehend why? Even when there is a TD or great play I see fans not react at all!!!!!!

I have great inner self discipline ability, which is a good thing, because I want to smack some upside the head (gently) and tell them to make some noise & cheer when our Chiefs need & earn such!! I really get so frustrated with them. :(

As far as the club level...I don't understand that either. I was told those seats are held by wealthy individuals or corporations...well, why aren't they using them? Heck, there has to be many options for them to fill those seats, at least donate their tickets if not using them. I expect to see some changes related to filling the Club Level next year...cause it looks bad on TV and at the stadium too! I know for a fact the Chiefs front offices don't want those seats empty for the camera's.
    Exactly! I can't imagine "Chiefs fans" not cheering when they have been given so much to cheer about especially at home. I mean, do they really need someone to tell them to get up and cheer? Maybe it's because they think that it won't do any good trying to cheer from the upper level; I don't know. If it were me I'd be cheering whether I thought it is doing any good or not.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.

I've been blessed to attend all the home games this season, and I'm still very disappointed in many fans I sit near in upper level where my friend Kelly bought the Season Tickets. Way too many are sitting there like zombies, and I just for the life of me can't comprehend why? Even when there is a TD or great play I see fans not react at all!!!!!!

I have great inner self discipline ability, which is a good thing, because I want to smack some upside the head (gently) and tell them to make some noise & cheer when our Chiefs need & earn such!! I really get so frustrated with them. :(

It's not me that's sitting down. I'm the one waving the Chiefs towel and screaming my fool head off till I can't talk the next day!
    Good Times have returned to Arrowhead!!

Thanks for the welcomes. As an Eagles fan, I've always thought we were the best fanbase in the NFL, but I'd gladly take a backseat to the Red Sea

I noticed how passionate you guys were, last year at the Chiefs/Eagles game when there were a whole bunch of Chiefs fans at our field, invading our stadium. No fan base has ever had the guts to do that before and hold their own as well.

The Raiders game at Arrowhead should be crazy. From what I understand, those games are always crazy in the stands.

I can't say how it is at Arrowhead as I have never been! I am a lifelong Chiefs fan but live in Utah. I can tell you nobody yells at the TV louder, or roots harder for my team in Red than I do! The Chiefs are my Religion! If you are a true Chiefs fan you should be Loud and Proud!

Stac you must be loving the news about Romo :P Next chance i get to don some red at an eagles home game against the chiefs, ill definitely be there to represent.

Yes I often just go scalp tickets and i sat in section 302 for the 49ers game and got yeld at for standing up during touchdown celebrations, there were 4 that day but still....

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes. As an Eagles fan, I've always thought we were the best fanbase in the NFL, but I'd gladly take a backseat to the Red Sea
    You did? You know that Philadelphia Booed Santa Clause, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You did? You know that Philadelphia Booed Santa Clause, right?
    lol yeah, a common misconception about that, is that it happened in 1968 and the Santa Claus was skinny and drunk, it was snowing and the Eagles were down big so everyone was pissed off and booed him and it kind of snowballed into somewhat of a myth

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan
    Stac you must be loving the news about Romo :P Next chance i get to don some red at an eagles home game against the chiefs, ill definitely be there to represent.
    Yes I am happy about that lol. I actually don't hate the Cowboys but I'm just sick of hearing about them and them hogging all the good TV Slots.

Good Luck, just watch your back in the parking lot and if something happens, please don't generalize all of us lol

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    It's not me that's sitting down. I'm the one waving the Chiefs towel and screaming my fool head off till I can't talk the next day!
    Good Times have returned to Arrowhead!!
    I Went to the Monday Nighter and could talk properly until Thursday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast