Thread: Yahoo News : Jaguars struggling to find secondary cohesiveness (AP)

Default Yahoo News : Jaguars struggling to find secondary cohesiveness (AP)

Jacksonville's secondary has been a shuffled mess this season. Two potential starting safeties were traded, another one was cut twice. One cornerback was benched, another one switched positions. And two second-year guys ended up getting thrown in the lineup. The result was five different starting combinations in seven games -- and one the worst pass defenses in the league.

More...

The Jaguars are the Underdogs?...By a lot? - Big Cat Country

Alright, I know the Jaguars aren't a very good football team. They're not about to win the Super Bowl this year, I think we all realize that. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why the 3-4 Jaguars are 6.5-7 point underdogs to the 1-5 Cowboys.
    It's in Dallas who have a pitiful home record thus far (0-3). Here's a couple Cowboy links on their two backups:

Cowboys undoubtedly counting on backup quarterback Kitna

I have seen Kitna do well at times in Detroit... this could be the moment in his career. He is likely to remain a backup or turn into something depending on what he can do for Dallas. Whatever, I think it's Washington's year in the NFC South.

The time is now for Dallas' backup QB Stephen McGee

Hmmm.....

Anyways, I find the AFC South matchups this week to be extremely interesting, a Jaguars victory will assure it's spot as the tops in football record wise. The Titans can almost knock the Chargers out of any shot at the West. And finally the big game, AFC South related, is on Monday in Indy.

What does my post have to do with their secondary... something I'm sure. Just my thoughts on the south this upcoming week I guess. Should be nice.
    Last edited by KristofLaw; 10-28-2010 at 11:01 PM.