These are various photo's from the Chiefs-Jaguars game last Sunday.

This one was taken by Chiefs Crowd member Ryfo18 aka Ryan. I borrowed it from him, cause I love it! :)

These were taken by a Chiefs staff photographer, posted on Facebook.

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel (7) celebrates a 6-yard touchdown pass to Dwayne Bowe in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010, in Kansas City, Mo. The Chiefs won 42-20. (AP Photo/Ed Zurga)

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe catches a pass in the end zone for a touchdown during the fourth quarter of an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010, in Kansas City, Mo. The Chiefs won the game 42-20. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)

Kansas City Chiefs safety James Berry (29) celebrates an interception with cornerback Brandon Flowers (24) during the second half of an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. The Chiefs defeated the Jaguars 42-20. (AP Photo/Ed Zurga)

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel (7) celebrates a touchdown with wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (82) during the second half of an NFL football game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. The Chiefs defeated the Jaguars 42-20. (AP Photo/Ed Zurga)

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (82) runs away from Daryl Smith (52) for a touchdown during the second half of an NFL football game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. The pass play cover 53-yards. The Chiefs defeated the Jaguars 42-20. (AP Photo/Ed Zurga)

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson returns an interception for a 15-yard touchdown in the third quarter of an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010, in Kansas City, Mo. The Chiefs won 42-20. (AP Photo/Ed Zurga)

I saved these from Facebook also, but no commentary was with them, likely taken by the same photographer noted in the above pics. :)

The pink & red is so pretty, like Valentines Day, haha. :)