Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Default Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Tomorrow is game day so I thought I would beat everyone to start the game chat

Looking at the Bills I think they are better then an 0-6 team. They have played some of the toughest teams in the NFL and lost close. Outside of two bad days there biggest loss is 10 points to the jags. In that span they have played the pats dolphins and ravens lost by 8 to the pats 5 to the dolphins and 3 to the ravens. They can put points on the board but they give up a TON of points. They are going to be a tough team but I think being at arrowhead the chiefs get this win 35-20 CHIEFS

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    yes true i remember some of you posts now

sorry. but we couldv'e very easily lost this game.

the bills arent very good. Haley is going to cost us due to his aggression if he keeps this up.
    While I like Haleys aggression I agree that we need to show more concession in situations like we found ourselves in today.

I just hope its second year coaching and he will learn from this mistake in spite of winning this game.

yes true i remember some of you posts now

sorry. but we couldv'e very easily lost this game.

the bills arent very good. Haley is going to cost us due to his aggression if he keeps this up.
    No worries bud. We didn't play well today but we played well enough to win! Having said that, I will say that the D played one hell of a game for the most part. Buffalo has put up some big numbers in several games in the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    No worries bud. We didn't play well today but we played well enough to win! Having said that, I will say that the D played one hell of a game for the most part. Buffalo has put up some big numbers in several games in the last few weeks.
    True, look how many points the Ravens D gave up to these guys at home.

when Haley turns down points like that it's a spit in the face to our D.

True, look how many points the Ravens D gave up to these guys at home.

when Haley turns down points like that it's a spit in the face to our D.

That is the only real problem that I am having with Haley so far this season. When we have a Chance to put some points on the board we need to take it. With the D playing like they have most of the season we need the points they will make it stand up but we can't win with 0 on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Pro Angler I dig your passion for our team but I am wondering how empty is that 30 pack you started with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    not very unfortunetly.. I was too busy cursing the TV to drink..
    Haha, this guy is hammered at the end of every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Haha, this guy is hammered at the end of every game.

I think that even though the Bills are winless that they're much better then their record indicates. I think they are better then they are given credit for. I'm glad the Chiefs stuck with it and didn't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think that even though the Bills are winless that they're much better then their record indicates. I think they are better then they are given credit for. I'm glad the Chiefs stuck with it and didn't give up.
    +1

Yup, Buffalo's schedule is brutal. It's like the exact opposite of the Chiefs schedule (which must be the easiest in the league.)

Buffalo will probably finish with 4-5 wins, since they finally have some bad teams coming up to play against.

Our Remaining schedule is no cake walk. @ Oakland has turned into a real game, @ Seattle and @ San Diego will be tough games as could the titans game here, not to mention st Louis has appeared to finally fielded a team this year.