Thread: Flowers gave up a long Pass today, he sucks

Default Flowers gave up a long Pass today, he sucks

Haha Just kiddin! Love this kid. He continues to impress week after week as one of the leagues premier shutdown corners. I was disappointed he gave up that one long pass, but he's been pretty much perfect up to this point. And as a Corner, that's tough as hell to do. Best part about it, he made up for it on the next play and forced a fumble.

This kid is one of (if not THE) best corners in the league. I hate to do it, but between him and Jamaal, I'll give a thank you to Herm.

I really hope this is a guy we can sign long term. If you can take out a team's #1 WR on a consistent basis, it makes the defense that much better. He needs to be considered for Defensive MVP this year. Go to any site that ranks Cornerbacks and you'll see him at the top. Darrelle Revis who?

I don't think drafting was ever a question for Herm. It was his coaching decisions that made his a terrible coach.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I was really glad they called holding on Flowers instead of pass interference on that play today. Even the holding call was suspect at best in my opinion regardless of what Gus Johnson said. He bumped inside 5 yards, everything after that was incidental contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I don't think drafting was ever a question for Herm. It was his coaching decisions that made his a terrible coach.
    I wil disagree. I question germs drAfting. Where is medick now. There is many I'd his draftees who were horrible. He dd hit on a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I wil disagree. I question germs drAfting. Where is medick now. There is many I'd his draftees who were horrible. He dd hit on a few.
    Speaking of draftees, Tyson Jackson dressed up as Houdini today. That guy has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Speaking of draftees, Tyson Jackson dressed up as Houdini today. That guy has disappeared.
    I wish he would have dressed up as a solid defensive end for Halloween...

I know im a Chief so i have may have a bias opinion.

but i really think Flowers may be the the best CB in the league.

he is def up there with Asoughma and Revis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Haha Just kiddin! Love this kid. He continues to impress week after week as one of the leagues premier shutdown corners. I was disappointed he gave up that one long pass, but he's been pretty much perfect up to this point. And as a Corner, that's tough as hell to do. Best part about it, he made up for it on the next play and forced a fumble.

This kid is one of (if not THE) best corners in the league. I hate to do it, but between him and Jamaal, I'll give a thank you to Herm.

I really hope this is a guy we can sign long term. If you can take out a team's #1 WR on a consistent basis, it makes the defense that much better. He needs to be considered for Defensive MVP this year. Go to any site that ranks Cornerbacks and you'll see him at the top. Darrelle Revis who?
    He drafted Tamba Hali too, or am I mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He drafted Tamba Hali too, or am I mistaken.
    That was his first draft pick as the head coach.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I was really glad they called holding on Flowers instead of pass interference on that play today. Even the holding call was suspect at best in my opinion regardless of what Gus Johnson said. He bumped inside 5 yards, everything after that was incidental contact.
    Yup! deffinately could have been a whole lot wrose.

Refs were probably afraid that if they called pass interference they may not make it out to the parking lot alive.