Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Default Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Tomorrow is game day so I thought I would beat everyone to start the game chat

Looking at the Bills I think they are better then an 0-6 team. They have played some of the toughest teams in the NFL and lost close. Outside of two bad days there biggest loss is 10 points to the jags. In that span they have played the pats dolphins and ravens lost by 8 to the pats 5 to the dolphins and 3 to the ravens. They can put points on the board but they give up a TON of points. They are going to be a tough team but I think being at arrowhead the chiefs get this win 35-20 CHIEFS

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    thanks snake... I hate when people come in here at end of games to run mouth. we shouldnt have won we got lucky.. haley said the guys learned from the houston loss but obviously he didnt!
    I think if we didn't learn anything from the Houston game we would have lost this one to. The Defense at the end of that one was what gave up the game. Today the Bills had the ball 3 times with a chance to win and the D did not let them do it. Yes we got lucky with a missed field goal but they also had some luck that kept them in this game. I am kind of excited that we didn't blow it in the end. That is something That we have seen far to much of. And today they found a way to win this football game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    you have no clue!!! you disgust me!!! see ya bud!!!!!!!! :)
    One could only hope to be put on the ignore list by you. It is getting close to Christmas ya know.......

just love how you guys come in here after the game with all this positive crap!!
    We should have lost this game 3 times! am I glad we won absolutely but dont think for a secong we should have won! I have every right to be angry at haley right now, we never should have went to OT in the first place! like me ot not right now i dont care I AM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think if we didn't learn anything from the Houston game we would have lost this one to. The Defense at the end of that one was what gave up the game. Today the Bills had the ball 3 times with a chance to win and the D did not let them do it. Yes we got lucky with a missed field goal but they also had some luck that kept them in this game. I am kind of excited that we didn't blow it in the end. That is something That we have seen far to much of. And today they found a way to win this football game.

AGREE. we need to close games earlier we had our chances. for some reason it doent feel like 5-2 to me, i am sick to stomach.. i guess thats just the die hard chiefs fan in me with years of disgust.

The defense played a great game, no one should say they didn't. It was a tough, scrappy game but we won and that's all that matters.

Pro Angler I dig your passion for our team but I am wondering how empty is that 30 pack you started with?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Go back and read some of my past posts. I think you will find I am anything but a "sunshiner". The funny thing is that I have been called just the opposite many, many times!!!!! Weird huh.......
    yes true i remember some of you posts now

sorry. but we couldv'e very easily lost this game.

the bills arent very good. Haley is going to cost us due to his aggression if he keeps this up.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Pro Angler I dig your passion for our team but I am wondering how empty is that 30 pack you started with?
    not very unfortunetly.. I was too busy cursing the TV to drink..

wow what an awesome crazy game....

I don't know if my brain has been trained to see the Chiefs fail in these situations but I am shocked at the final score.