Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Default Chiefs vs Bills Game Chat

Tomorrow is game day so I thought I would beat everyone to start the game chat

Looking at the Bills I think they are better then an 0-6 team. They have played some of the toughest teams in the NFL and lost close. Outside of two bad days there biggest loss is 10 points to the jags. In that span they have played the pats dolphins and ravens lost by 8 to the pats 5 to the dolphins and 3 to the ravens. They can put points on the board but they give up a TON of points. They are going to be a tough team but I think being at arrowhead the chiefs get this win 35-20 CHIEFS

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bad feeling about this game..:(
    Something feels bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this game..:(
    Something feels bad about it.
    This could be the classic trap game. A first place team going against a winless team, Right before going on the road against two divison teams. I am nervous about this one. Unlike last week I just had a good feeling about the game last week. The Bills could knock us off. But I think we are the better team overall and I think we take it but closer then what I thought before.

I dont think haley is the type of coach to let the players relax, but our pass defense flat out sucks and we cant get enough pressure on the qb.

Bills are 32nd against the run.

enough said.

yea and we are pretty much bottom barrel pass D.

I dont think haley is the type of coach to let the players relax, but our pass defense flat out sucks and we cant get enough pressure on the qb.
    Trust in Romeo. Fitzpatrick is not Manning and look what he was able to do there on the road.

I don't think this will be an easy game by any means but I believe the 12th man will win this game for us.

The problem I see in this game is that this may be the first time we need Cassel to step up and get some throws for us. This won't be a high scoring event IMO and we could be playing from behind{one score for the lead} in the fourth quarter.

yea and we are pretty much bottom barrel pass D.
    I don't no if I would say we are bottom of the barrel pass D. We are below average for sure. But there have been times they have been able to step it up and help this team win even against the pass. Hoping that happens again tomorrow.

Fitzpatrick has never been consistent. Yes the bills did some stuff last week. Id be highly surprised if they could pull it off again, against any team, let alone us, who will be running the ball down thier throats, demoralizing them.

We should win this game. Could we lose? Sure, but cmon, this is our game.

According to Arrowhead Pride our Chiefs are 3-0 on Halloween. Heres to 4-0

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast