Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chifs v Bills tailgating?

Default Chifs v Bills tailgating?

I ended up scoring some tickets to tommorrows game, but cant tailgate myself and want to maybe jump in on someones tailgate! i can provide something if you wish or donate some money.

I also have two extra tickets section 128 row 6 that I will sell at the 76$ face value.

let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    sure I will be there. I will still be in lot N if that is okay with you all.
    That's cool with me. I'll send CJ a message about it here in just a little bit.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Crap I was there as always. I was busy at work so o was not on the site the last couple days. Let me know next time guys. I am always tailgating.
    I have season tickets this season thanks to my friend Kelly! I will be at every home game, God willing. The only way I wouldn't be there is if God forbid, it was a matter of life & death. I plan on being there for the game on the 21st. Stricken & his buddy will be there the 21st also, they're coming up from Houston.

Kelly is going to try & make it in from Wisconsin for that one too, but he never knows until a few days before what his work schedule is. He thought he'd be there for the Jags game, but work changed his schedule around.

Anyway...I'll always be going to a home game with season tickets now!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That's cool with me. I'll send CJ a message about it here in just a little bit.
    I hadn't read this far when I posted a reply to Troy, or Seek, haha. Looks like we have tailgate plans then for the 21st game against the Cardinals in lot N!!! I will bring sides & cookies like last time, but not as much since there won't be as many of us, haha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I hadn't read this far when I posted a reply to Troy, or Seek, haha. Looks like we have tailgate plans then for the 21st game against the Cardinals in lot N!!! I will bring sides & cookies like last time, but not as much since there won't be as many of us, haha.

If you or Seek just let me know what I need to bring I can do it.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    If you or Seek just let me know what I need to bring I can do it.
    Me?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Me?
    Ok so I am responsible for 1 Tornadospotter.

Anything else?

Resident Celebrity

Heck, if you bring one Tornadospotter, I'd say you've contributed the most important element to make our tailgate a GREAT success!!!! LOL :)

dang seek! I wanted your food too :P

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Did you end up finding a group to tailgate with? When I called you it sounded as if you might have, since I heard many voices in the background, haha. When my friend said he wanted to go to the team store & buy a sweatshirt, I never thought about not being able to go back out to the parking lot to tailgate.

It was okay though, we entered the store when it opened at 10:30, and time passes quickly once inside the stadium. By the time we left the team store, stood in line to buy Diet Cokes, chatted with a few fans we crossed paths with, went to our seats...it was darn near kickoff time!

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    I didn't do anything special this week, as we had many people over after the game for Halloween. I smoked a Brisket but left it home for the party and just grilled some Italians, Brats and a burger at the game.

Let me know what you want me to smoke for the Zona game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast