Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chifs v Bills tailgating?

Default Chifs v Bills tailgating?

I ended up scoring some tickets to tommorrows game, but cant tailgate myself and want to maybe jump in on someones tailgate! i can provide something if you wish or donate some money.

I also have two extra tickets section 128 row 6 that I will sell at the 76$ face value.

let me know!

I will be there, already replied to your FB message, came here to do the same as you, hahaha...to see if by chance you & I both could find a group to hook up with tailgating tomorrow. Since you & I both have quite a drive to Arrowhead...can't feasibly bring all the stuff necessary to tailgate. I don't have a small grill, or I'd bring it. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

yea I just dont have any of the stuff you would need to tailgate, no grill, no nothing really.

again, i can contribute money or items!

I wish I'd known earlier darn it...I could've tried borrowing a small grill from someone. I have to leave here in the morning around 6 AM...& those I know who might have a smaller grill aren't around tonight...all at Halloween parties.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

yea ididnt score the tickets until about an hour before I posted this.

I work for a local business with some pretty good connections, and these tickets came from the head of a local bank.

Well, I have 4 Chiefs tailgate chairs! I have a RED cooler now too, thanks to Mike & Vern, hahaha. That's all I have though. One of these days when I can afford it, I'm gonna buy one of those small Chiefs grills! I'd like to buy one of the smaller Chiefs theme tents too...oh, but someday, haha.

People often say just go join any of the larger tailgate groups & they'll welcome you with open arms, but if you're like me I'm not comfortable doing that.

Im leaving my house now, planning on making it to the staidum around 10:30 or so. If anyone wants to hook up or needs these two tickets I have call me!

five seven three 4182784

Crap I was there as always. I was busy at work so o was not on the site the last couple days. Let me know next time guys. I am always tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Crap I was there as always. I was busy at work so o was not on the site the last couple days. Let me know next time guys. I am always tailgating.
    I will have 2 friends with me for the Cardinals game and I think Connie said something about doing some tailgating, you wanna plan on something then? I can bring some stuff like I did for MNF.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I will have 2 friends with me for the Cardinals game and I think Connie said something about doing some tailgating, you wanna plan on something then? I can bring some stuff like I did for MNF.
    sure I will be there. I will still be in lot N if that is okay with you all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast