Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Default Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Unless the coaching staff can figure out, that Sampson is the only offensive tackle on the roster, and must play on the left, then we are asking to wind-up searching the free agent market for quarterbacks. As long as Tuley starts at LT, we have to be extremely bland, offensively.

Even if Sampson gets to start at LT, I don't know if he can handle the pass blocking duties well enough to run our offensive playbook. Not to mention, there is another T position that has no starter.

I believe, without capable offensive tackles, we have to turn into a very "vanilla" offense.

Default Re: Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Marty doesn't have a patent on Martyball does he? I mean we won't get in trouble using the generic version, will We? Sigh, Worry, Worry!

:-D :-D

kenny1937 wrote:
    Marty doesn't have a patent on Martyball does he? I mean we won't get in trouble using the generic version, will We? Sigh, Worry, Worry!

:-D :-D
    Nah, Herm varied it just enough to get around the copyright laws.

Phew! (wiping sweat off of brow) I was worried , Herm has come through again. He will turn this bye week loss into something positive, just wait and see!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Phew! (wiping sweat off of brow) I was worried , Herm has come through again. He will turn this bye week loss into something positive, just wait and see!

8-)
    Yep; just before throwing Mike under the bus again.

He is going to have to do better than that, He threw Mike under the bus last week and it didn't do any good, He is just going to have to be inovative and come up with something new, I am positive about that.

8-) 8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    He is going to have to do better than that, He threw Mike under the bus last week and it didn't do any good, He is just going to have to be inovative and come up with something new, I am positive about that.

8-) 8-)
    ...Don't be too sure; it's herm we're talkin about - he'll resort to what he knows best.

News Flash! After he throws Mike under the Bus, he is going to make the supreme sacrifice and throw himself under the Bus, and maybe Turley and Gaethers too.

:pint: 8-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12