Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Default Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Unless the coaching staff can figure out, that Sampson is the only offensive tackle on the roster, and must play on the left, then we are asking to wind-up searching the free agent market for quarterbacks. As long as Tuley starts at LT, we have to be extremely bland, offensively.

Even if Sampson gets to start at LT, I don't know if he can handle the pass blocking duties well enough to run our offensive playbook. Not to mention, there is another T position that has no starter.

I believe, without capable offensive tackles, we have to turn into a very "vanilla" offense.

Default Re: Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

Agreed; I don't see a lot of positives for our beloved Chiefs going into the game against the Donks Sunday.

I wondered when someone would coin the term "Hermiball".

Hermiball, Wow, Love it, all it needs is a definition, Hmmm let's see Hmmmmm, An enept offensive line that permits numerous hits on Trigger Puller, whoever that is!
    Mercy that's a lot worse than Martyball. Martyball your match has been met and exceeded, GO CHIEF'S !!!!

:pint: :hammer:

I'm sorry to say, I am serious. We have to toughen up the defense, by leaving things up to them. We cannot shoot it out with teams, we have to run the ball as much as possible. Short, quick passes will be required to beat the ridiculous quantity of blitzing we will see for the rest of the season. We are now forced to try winning the way the Jets did when Herm was there. The defense will, at least, appear to improve, when teams have a lead and slow things down.

I hope to see this kind of gameplan in affect during the game against the Donkos this weekend.

chief31 wrote:
    I'm sorry to say, I am serious. We have to toughen up the defense, by leaving things up to them. We cannot shoot it out with teams, we have to run the ball as much as possible. Short, quick passes will be required to beat the ridiculous quantity of blitzing we will see for the rest of the season. We are now forced to try winning the way the Jets did when Herm was there. The defense will, at least, appear to improve, when teams have a lead and slow things down.

I hope to see this kind of gameplan in affect during the game against the Donkos this weekend.
    Agreed; we may also need to rely heavily on screens and draw plays in order to slow down the "D's" aggressiveness.

You are right, both of you, good posts, and the donk's are not stupid, thay too realize our weaknesses and offense problems, which puts a great deal of pressure on the defense to "show up" and an enept offense takes the heart out of a good defense. Bottom line we, the Chief's, have our work cut out for us, all I can say is GO CHIEF'S!!!!

I have just realized that Hermiball is just a generic name for Martyball, same thing just cheaper. GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I have just realized that Hermiball is just a generic name for Martyball, same thing just cheaper. GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer:
    Way cheaper; it's MARTY'S REVENGE!

You mean MARTY is standing over there on the sidlines, laughing that what we got for a draft pick is just the generic version of Martyball, is that poetic justice or What!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    You mean MARTY is standing over there on the sidlines, laughing that what we got for a draft pick is just the generic version of Martyball, is that poetic justice or What!

8-)
    Yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast