Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Raiders - Predictions

Default Chiefs vs Raiders - Predictions

What do you all think will be the outcome of next weeks game? I'm thinking its going to be kind of low scoring and close. like a 17-14 Chief victory and probably come down to the last play. I know I will be there for this game!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    the CHIEFS are 32nd in passing
    the raiders are 20th
    the CHIEFS are 1st in rushing
    the raiders are 2nd
    the CHIEFS are 23rd in pass def
    the raiders are 4th
    the CHIEFS are 7th in run def
    the raiders are 26th
    the CHIEFS are 19th in sacks
    the raiders are 3rd
    the CHIEFS are 2nd in sacks allowed-[8]
    the raiders are 30th -[22]
    the CHIEFS have 3-ints
    the raiders have 8-ints

this will be a tuff game, i xpect it to be low scoring with a lot of running on both sides between the twenties.

CHIEFS 16-raiders 14
    All of those stats mean little come Sunday. Seattle was ranked #2 against the run until last weekend and I suspect the Chiefs are going to drop as well after this Sunday.

We have beaten you when you were the better team and lost when we were better than you. So when it comes to Raiders vs Chiefs you never know what to expect.

you asked for an opinion/prediction then you dismiss all predictions since this game will be unpredictable????

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    All of those stats mean little come Sunday. Seattle was ranked #2 against the run until last weekend and I suspect the Chiefs are going to drop as well after this Sunday.

We have beaten you when you were the better team and lost when we were better than you. So when it comes to Raiders vs Chiefs you never know what to expect.

Thats one thing we can agree on !!! When the Chiefs and raiders play expect the unexpected ! But we will slow McFadden down not stop hom but slow him down and put the game into cambells hands which is why I see us winning
    Last edited by bigpoppachief; 11-03-2010 at 01:27 PM.

I couldn't begin to venture an opinion here.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    you asked for an opinion/prediction then you dismiss all predictions since this game will be unpredictable????
    Nope, I didn't start the thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Thats one thing we can agree on !!! When the Chiefs and raiders play expect the unexpected ! But the Raiders will slow our down running game, not stop it but slow it down and put the game into Cassell's hands which is why I see the Raiders winning
    There I fixed it so we can agree

Seriously though, I do expect a good game...

This game is already making me sick to my stomach!

But I got to say.....having been a fan since the late '60's.....its pretty cool having a Raiders-Chiefs game that will probably determine who wins the AFC West.

I'm inclined to give the Raiders the edge here....just 'cause they are at home. But I suspect that the last team that catches a "break".....turnover, big sack, big special teams play....whatever......wins this one.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Gonna be a nailbiter that comes down to the wire for sure. I'm anxiously awaiting.

No real predictions for me. Lots of running? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post

I agree totally. The stats mean nothing. Anything can happen in the NFL 'on any given Sunday.' The final outcome will be the final outcome, and we'll know one way or another late Sunday afternoon.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    This game is already making me sick to my stomach!

But I got to say.....having been a fan since the late '60's.....its pretty cool having a Raiders-Chiefs game that will probably determine who wins the AFC West.

I'm inclined to give the Raiders the edge here....just 'cause they are at home. But I suspect that the last team that catches a "break".....turnover, big sack, big special teams play....whatever......wins this one.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    Well, here I'll disagree that this game will probably determine who wins the AFC West...it's too early to make that determination based upon this one game. Don't forget, what goes around comes around with home field advantage...Raiders come to our house on January 2nd, last game of the season. Now...that may very well be the game that determines who wins the AFC West...assuming the two rivals are close in records by that point.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

gosh, i don't know if my heart can take another close game. i am really hoping for a 35-14 chiefs score, but i think it will be 14-10 game with the chiefs winning by protecting the lead all game.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast