Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Raiders - Predictions

Default Chiefs vs Raiders - Predictions

What do you all think will be the outcome of next weeks game? I'm thinking its going to be kind of low scoring and close. like a 17-14 Chief victory and probably come down to the last play. I know I will be there for this game!

The Raiders are definitely a much improved team from last year. If our defense continues to shine and we continue to run to ball well, we should win. Maybe DJ should put some of that stickum on his hands that Tatum used to use.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Our young team had a lot of chance to lose yesterday, but found a way to win. That is another step forward.
    Oakland is improved, but we win. 21- 14 Chiefs.

CHIEFS raiders
    x running
    passing x
    x pass blocking
    pass rush x
    x secondary x
    x special teams
    home field x

game to be decided on turnover[s]....should be edge CHIEFS

We don't make mistakes we win this game, it's gonna be tough these raiders are better than anyone thought they would be but so are we. Chiefs win!

who would have thought before this season started that CHIEFS vs raiders games this year may decide who will eventually win the division instead of a battle for the bottom.

Well against ther Raiders and the Donks I never count it as a "for sure" win in thier houses BUT The Raiders played a donks team that just loss to and the seahawks well they are off and on week to week. I feel that if Dexter is back in the lineup that we will destroy them but if not we will win but be more of a dog fight. If Mcfadden and raiders fans think he is going to have free reign they better think again. My predicition is Chiefs 28 Raiders 20

My prediction is, all bets are off when it comes to the Chiefs vs Raiders, It will be a blow out by the Chiefs, or most likely, the team with the lead in the last moments of the game will win. I believe it will be the Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The way Oakland has been playing, I am scared we might end up with a loss next week. I am not going to be popular, but I am thinking 21 - 17 Oakland.

I have to be realistic, we did not play well today and we are headed into Oakland, and Oakland's passing offense has shown advances the last couple of weeks. We have to come into the game better prepared than we were today against the hapless bills.
    I agree. I'm more apprehensive about the game this Sunday against the Raiders than I've been any game this season to date. I wasn't even apprehensive going into Indy, really believed we'd pull a win out of that one.

I was at yesterdays game against the Bills...it was miserably frustrating & stressful to watch. It was a boring & ugly game by comparison to the previous home games as well.

There were many mistakes made by the Chiefs, including major coaching errors, which Haley admirably stood up & took accountability & blame for. I've never been, nor will I ever be a fan of going for a 4th down conversion when within highly probable FG range. Too many times such a decision comes back to haunt, and it did so yesterday yet again for the Chiefs. We're damn lucky to have won that game, based upon several coaching errors alone.

I have a horrible feeling the Raiders defense has improved enough to slow down, if not stop our rushing game. We lack in a passing game to make up for it, should that be the case.

I worry Al Davis will blackmail, threaten, or bully his coaches & team as he's historically known to do...to play dirty any way he can get away with. He won't care about NFL fines...pocket change, & even substantial fines are worth it in his evil mind. He's gonna want to hurt our guys, to the point of season ending injuries, because he knows we're his serious playoff competition right now. If he can knock out one of our playmakers, or Cassel...he'll do it in a heartbeat. It will depend upon the ethics of the players & coaches whether or not they'll sell their soul to Al Davis.

Fans discussed often our so called easy schedule once getting past Indy & the Texans. Well, IMO...the toughest games on the schedule are the next two Sundays. Back to back division rivals on the road in stadiums where fans are notoriously rude, violent, obnoxious, etc..

Denver's owner isn't beyond cheating & playing dirty either...as NFL fine history will back. As well, even Shanahan & Denver's owner admitted to playing dirty, doing whatever it took to win, worthy of a "slap on the wrist" fine by the NFL.

I hope I'm wrong, needless to say...but we have two very, very, difficult games coming up, and there is absolutely nothing easy about back to back division games on the road. If we survive without injuries I'll be very grateful & consider us blessed. Win's I'll consider icing on the cake.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I also think this will be a tough game. The raiders look better the last couple weeks than they have for a while. The positive that gives me hope: when we stop Mcfadden from having a big game, it will force Campbell to throw, he is a very okay QB, and will make mistakes with pressure, because of this edge I believe we take it. 17 - 10

the CHIEFS are 32nd in passing
    the raiders are 20th
    the CHIEFS are 1st in rushing
    the raiders are 2nd
    the CHIEFS are 23rd in pass def
    the raiders are 4th
    the CHIEFS are 7th in run def
    the raiders are 26th
    the CHIEFS are 19th in sacks
    the raiders are 3rd
    the CHIEFS are 2nd in sacks allowed-[8]
    the raiders are 30th -[22]
    the CHIEFS have 3-ints
    the raiders have 8-ints

this will be a tuff game, i xpect it to be low scoring with a lot of running on both sides between the twenties.

CHIEFS 16-raiders 14

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast