Thread: Aloha Chiefs Fans

Default Aloha Chiefs Fans

I've been a Chiefs fan my entire life, I grew up in Kansas, joined the Navy in 1972, and have been living in Hawaii since 1976. My oldest son is a Chiefs fan along with my grandson. The problems we face over here is there is very little Chiefs Apparel, and whats worse is my Chiefs are very seldom televised. I did make it to a game 3 years ago Thanksgiving Day and we beat Denver. My wife was with me, it was her first NFL game, we had a blast. I'll end by saying " GO CHIEFS" this year starts our return to dominants.

Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd! I remember that game on Thanksgiving Day.. that was an excellent game! I'm kind of jealous you were there to attend it

Glad to have you aboard here, feel free to jump in any conversation.

Resident Celebrity

welcome aboard the "Crowd"!

Welcome to the crowd! MSCS(SS) RET

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    I've been a Chiefs fan my entire life, I grew up in Kansas, joined the Navy in 1972, and have been living in Hawaii since 1976. My oldest son is a Chiefs fan along with my grandson. The problems we face over here is there is very little Chiefs Apparel, and whats worse is my Chiefs are very seldom televised. I did make it to a game 3 years ago Thanksgiving Day and we beat Denver. My wife was with me, it was her first NFL game, we had a blast. I'll end by saying " GO CHIEFS" this year starts our return to dominants.
    I have a similar problem up here in Canada, but with the internet and "Sunday Ticket" I manage to get my fix.