Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Moss Cut! Do we go for him?

Default Randy Moss Cut! Do we go for him?

NFL.com news: Vikings cut Moss less than a month after acquiring WR in trade

its gonna come up here so i mine as well start it.

do we get him?

Is he a cancer? Can Haley keep him tame?

Does Haley/Weiss even want him?

Default yes!!!!

If he loved New England then he should love the New England Chiefs right.....

I vote yes.

Resident Celebrity

So now I'm reading that Moss was NOT waived on Monday....and that he may not be. Apparently a lot of Vikings upper management are not OK with this move, it might have just been Childress spouting his mouth (pretty uncharacteristic for a coach if you ask me).

Moss's agent did release a press release saying they are going to continue on thru the waiver wire.. So i'm pretty sure he's been waived

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    cuz it's brad childress. The same guy that begged Farve to come back because he was going to loose his job. His job was saved by Farve and then threw him under the bus. Every since last week something has happened in the vikings locker room and randy didn't like it. And also what Moss said in his press conference last night about loving NE and how he misses all the hats in the locker room and saluted Bellichick.

Childress is the cancer in Minnesota.. not randy
    Well said. Much of the leagues foremost talking heads seems to be backing Childress up in the Randy Moss smear campaign too. It might help us, New England or other league leading teams in their shot at landing him.

I hope he doesn't even get consideration from San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    NFL.com news: Vikings cut Moss less than a month after acquiring WR in trade

its gonna come up here so i mine as well start it.

do we get him?

Is he a cancer? Can Haley keep him tame?

Does Haley/Weiss even want him?
    I would take him til the end of the season, and then draft a young WR. Randy has lost a step he's no the premier WR he used to be, that said Cassel and him do have a familiarity together so who knows?

Getting Rand Moss would be great, because he would open up a lot of things for our offense. He would make the entire team better, because he's a guy that other teams would have to gameplan for and account for. With teams focusing on him, they can't put all of their attention to our running game and Dwayne Bowe. Plus Moss and Cassel already have a chemistry and a history together. I think he'd be a great fit.

I don't see the odds of us getting him very high though. Were not very high on the waiver order and Randy's a guy that's going to be sought after. If we could get him though, it'd be great. Especially when you consider how relatively cheap he's going to come for.

After thinkn bout it im kind of leaning more on NOT taking him.

He seems to only play when he wants too.

Yes, why not? Give Matt a target. Think about this, it would probably be a really good move as long as his charcter issues are address before he gets here. Sign him to a famous Pioli 1 year contract and if he doesn't work out we can cut it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yes, why not? Give Matt a target. Think about this, it would probably be a really good move as long as his charcter issues are address before he gets here. Sign him to a famous Pioli 1 year contract and if he doesn't work out we can cut it.
    This. It could also get some guys off of Bowe and make him a bigger receiver threat.

Resident Celebrity

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast