Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Moss Cut! Do we go for him?

Default Randy Moss Cut! Do we go for him?

NFL.com news: Vikings cut Moss less than a month after acquiring WR in trade

its gonna come up here so i mine as well start it.

do we get him?

Is he a cancer? Can Haley keep him tame?

Does Haley/Weiss even want him?

I highly doubt they go after him, especially with his recent character lapses. I wouldn't mind having a legitimate vertical threat, but look at how he played on Sunday. No commitment, quit on plays...Can't say if he'd be more harm than good.

Teddy Bruschi just gave the okay! I have mixed feelings about it though. I think we have the personnel to keep his attitude in check, but the results are going to be horrible if he isn't included in the gameplan the way he feels he should be.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I highly doubt they go after him, especially with his recent character lapses. I wouldn't mind having a legitimate vertical threat, but look at how he played on Sunday. No commitment, quit on plays...Can't say if he'd be more harm than good.

yeah but for the right price.....we can just cut him as the vikings did.

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

he will give us a HUGE deep threat and keep defenses from stacking the box against our run. I think he will be a good fit here. May not get the balls thrown to him like he wants but i think he is fine with that. He was fine in NE and we are setup about the same.

Get him, atleast he would let bowe borrow his gloves. Is Bowe eating butter sandwiches for a pre-game meal or what?

You forget, as a division leader, we are one of the last teams with a shot at him.

I'm hoping teams steer clear of him just because of his recent attitude issues.

But take it like this.... Him and the Patriots organization got along great.. All Randy wanted was a contract extension.
    He played great, had great things to say, and was a leader in the locker room. randy moss would always be double covered. Which leaves Bowe being single covered and the box not being stacked against our run.. Now throwin the fact that NE's system and KC's systems are similar. Our foundation is similar and our coaching is very similar. Matt Cassel and Moss have played before and that was one thing why people said matt did so good in NE and not here. well here is a chance to get that piece HERE!

I am ALL FOR THIS 100%. If he makes it thru the waiver wire i honestly think it's a toss between NE picking him up and KC picking him up

I'd want to know why he was waived in the first place first

cuz it's brad childress. The same guy that begged Farve to come back because he was going to loose his job. His job was saved by Farve and then threw him under the bus. Every since last week something has happened in the vikings locker room and randy didn't like it. And also what Moss said in his press conference last night about loving NE and how he misses all the hats in the locker room and saluted Bellichick.

Childress is the cancer in Minnesota.. not randy

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast