Thread: Chiefs are underdogs against Raiders according to Yahoo.

Default Chiefs are underdogs against Raiders according to Yahoo.

I was at Yahoo making this weeks picks when I read that the Chiefs are rated as underdogs in the upcoming game against Oakland. Oakland is favored according to those sports analyst experts Yahoo relies on.

I think it's a good thing we're the underdogs, though it's undeserved, considering all factors. I would imagine with the game not being at Arrowhead that is one reason we're underdogs.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

the margin is less than 3 points which essentially makes it even considering home field advantage.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Bring it on

I'd like to see the over/under on the number of punts. This should end up being another low scoring puntfest. I'd venture a guess that 17pts will win this game.

we did well as the underdogs early in the season...lets do it again

A win here would definitely establish the Chiefs as the team to beat in the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    A win here would definitely establish the Chiefs as the team to beat in the AFC West.
    I agree, but I'm frustrated with having to prove ourselves as being legit with the so called experts. I suppose that's a contradictory thought, considering winning each week IS what proves a team as being legit. Still, how many games is it gonna take? I have a feeling even when we make the playoffs we'll be underdogs with the so called experts.

(I know I'm assuming MUCH with saying 'when', not 'if' we make the playoffs...POSITIVE THINKING! lol)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

It's when we make the playoffs and when is this year, I'm 100% on that bandwagon.

What creditability does Yahoo truly have?

Raiders suck. NFLN is hyping them to be a great team. 92 points combined in the last 2 games...HELLO!? Look at the teams they played. Its probably going to be another low scoring game.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>