Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs Don't Put In Waiver Claim For Moss

Default Chiefs Don't Put In Waiver Claim For Moss

Just saw it on Twitter from beat writer Kent Babb. He cited Haley as saying he wouldn't be interested in working with Moss "at this time."

I didn't care either way. would have been exciting t see him play, but there was a risk involved in signing him and drama ensuing. Setting up for Fitzgerald next year much?????????

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    I didn't care either way. would have been exciting t see him play, but there was a risk involved in signing him and drama ensuing. Setting up for Fitzgerald next year much?????????
    I would love to see Fitzgerald reunite with Haley. He's not going to be a free agent until 2011, but maybe the Cardinals will look to trade him if they can't lock him up long term in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    LOL......this will not happen!

Moss has lost everything except a deep threat. In our offense I don't believe this would help us at all considering the offense that we are running right now. Leads to the possibility of too many turn overs and that is the one thing that loses games.

For the record, I believe the Titans were the ONLY team to put a claim in. On another note, did you guys know that there is an as$inine $100 fee from the NFL to put a claim in on a player that has been put on waivers? Maybe the SINGLE MOST RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard of in professional sports!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Moss has lost everything except a deep threat. In our offense I don't believe this would help us at all considering the offense that we are running right now. Leads to the possibility of too many turn overs and that is the one thing that loses games.

For the record, I believe the Titans were the ONLY team to put a claim in. On another note, did you guys know that there is an as $100 fee from the NFL to put a claim in on a player that has been put on waivers? Maybe the SINGLE MOST RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard of in professional sports!!
    In my opinion, the deep threat is the one big thing the Chiefs are missing. Without the deep threat, the safety's are covering closer in and making it harder for our receivers to get open on the short routes.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Sure, I don't like him or his attutide...but I really wanted him. People can change, and Pioli and Haley could have changed him.

I knew we wouldn't purse but it kinda would of been nice.

ANd hey, there are worse guys than Moss. See Chad Johnson and T.O.
    If anyone would change him it was the Patriots and they decided to give up on him for a 3rd rounder, in a year they will contend for a superbowl. I don't know why people think the Chiefs can change a thug.... You can only silence them for so long, but it is only a mater of time before he is incontent and will start his mouth again.

Moss is not part of the right 53. I don't want him destorying the team atmosphere this team has right now. This team is building for the future and he is the cancer in a locker room that mess things up for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    In my opinion, the deep threat is the one big thing the Chiefs are missing. Without the deep threat, the safety's are covering closer in and making it harder for our receivers to get open on the short routes.
    I hear what your saying but could not disagree more. Cassel hasn't been the most accurate passer we all know and when the pass is farther, the less accurate it becomes. We are just fine right now where we are with our offense in my opinion and adding Moss, like him or not, would mess with whatever chemistry we have as an offense. Hell, if our receivers would have caught a few more passes, I think we would have won 2 more games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12