Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Don't Put In Waiver Claim For Moss

Default Chiefs Don't Put In Waiver Claim For Moss

Just saw it on Twitter from beat writer Kent Babb. He cited Haley as saying he wouldn't be interested in working with Moss "at this time."

Not a surprise and not to upset about this at all. Not the right guy to bring into this locker room.

WHAT?????!!!!!! Really????? No way!!!!!!!!!

Moss is going to Titans. They were #22 on the waiver wire order.

I'm personally glad he isn't playing for KC. Wrong guy to put in this locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Moss is going to Titans. They were #22 on the waiver wire order.

I'm personally glad he isn't playing for KC. Wrong guy to put in this locker room.

Yep,I couldn't agree more. We've got too much good coming out of this young team to take that chance.................Hes just not our type. Watching his last game, I just did not see Him trying to help his team, Glad to see him go anywhere but here.

Sure, I don't like him or his attutide...but I really wanted him. People can change, and Pioli and Haley could have changed him.

I knew we wouldn't purse but it kinda would of been nice.

ANd hey, there are worse guys than Moss. See Chad Johnson and T.O.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Sure, I don't like him or his attutide...but I really wanted him. People can change, and Pioli and Haley could have changed him.

I knew we wouldn't purse but it kinda would of been nice.

ANd hey, there are worse guys than Moss. See Chad Johnson and T.O.
    Chad's a hard worker and not know for taking plays off. I would much rather have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Chad's a hard worker and not know for taking plays off. I would much rather have him.
    Uh, that guy is too worried about some damn dance he is going to do after he catches rather than catching the ball. He will never be hall of fame worthy in my eyes.

Randy might take a play off or 2 but he has set records. His problem is he wants the ball and so he gets pissey when he doesn't get it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'm glad the Chiefs didn't. Our team chemistry seems great now. No need to mess that up.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Speculation on your parts fellas, IMO. We'll see how things end up for him in Tennessee.

I like our locker room too and don't question the decision from the management to pass him by, they obviously felt it was the proper decision and they are good at what they do.

We weren't the only team not to put a waiver claim on him, the whole league evidently either let him slip or didn't feel he was worth the risk. IMO, it would be good to see him help put the Titans over the edge versus the Colts. Ah well, not everyday you get a shot at a HOFer is my take.

::sigh::
    Last edited by KristofLaw; 11-04-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast