Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Head on a stick

Default Head on a stick

I usually wait a couple day or so b4 i post. but

I want Todd Haley's head on a stick.

Forgive me if i seem a bit harsh. But i need some arse.

I cant wait till that MF dies. Then im going to the funeral eating some popcorn.

But then i will consolingly go to his parents...and say "i am sorry for ur loss"...

And then kick that b!tch in the ovary so hard and kick his nuts so hard that they can never fowl the earth by producing another stupid sh!t like that again.

And I'd better hear a "im sorry for ur loss from them".........

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

I cant wait till that MF dies. Then im going to the funeral eating some popcorn.

But then i will consolingly go to his parents...and say "i am sorry for ur loss"...

And then kick that b!tch in the ovary so hard and kick his nuts so hard that they can never fowl the earth by producing another stupid sh!t like that again.

Probably best if you do wait a couple days. But exremely enertaining.

I still feel he should be given a full 2 years, we go changing coaches every year, it can be hard on a team. I think Pioli should lock down on his power, force him into a relationship with an OC and fire this terrible DC we have who never should of been fired.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I still feel he should be given a full 2 years, we go changing coaches every year, it can be hard on a team. I think Pioli should lock down on his power, force him into a relationship with an OC and fire this terrible DC we have who never should of been fired.
    Well, if we fire the DC and hire an OC and QB coach, then we are already on a coaching merrigoround for this offseason.

I would be happy if we replaced Haley with a number of different guys who may/will be available this offseason.

But I am not calling for him to be fired yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Probably best if you do wait a couple days.
    Now that's funny.

Are the doctors having trouble regulating your medications again?

Haley you FN idiot.

Bcuz you could'nt hold your fn load again and not kick the FG ealier we are in this situation.

when are you gonna learn?

I agree we played a stupid game today not doubt, but we are 5-2 if we win one more game this year we will equal the amount of games we have won in the last two years. We are a much better team, because of Haley and our OC's. And honestly if your gonna blame someone it's more on Weis then Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I agree we played a stupid game today not doubt, but we are 5-2 if we win one more game this year we will equal the amount of games we have won in the last two years. We are a much better team, because of Haley and our OC's. And honestly if your gonna blame someone it's more on Weis then Haley.
    oh i agree that those plays where we threw it on 3rd and short were EPIC FAIL.

Especially since they are worst in run D and we are first O.

But that doesn't measure up to not taking the easy 3. Which is Haley's call.

We are 5-2, the best the Chiefs have been in a long time. How can you go and say we need to kill the head coach. You need to calm down and go play Madden and then when you're ready for reality come back and talk.

The team we have has been built the way it is in large part because of Haley, so he deserves a lot of credit. He's using the key players on this team to the best of their abilities and its paid off.

Besides if you ask me, I'd rather have a coach thats willing to be ballsy then be a push over. The players react better to that, because its showing he believes in his players and thinks they have what it takes to get that 4th and 1 converted. In the long run it makes a difference. It's easy for people to blow up over a coach for the calls he makes but I'd rather try then tuck my tail between my legs like a coward... which is what Herm was doing... and why we never won.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast