Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs-Raiders Jan. 2nd-Kansas City NYE Party Plans Anyone?

Default Chiefs-Raiders Jan. 2nd-Kansas City NYE Party Plans Anyone?

Me, Clint (stricken) & a couple of his buddies from Houston...will be attending the January 2nd game against the Raiders at Arrowhead. Friday night prior to the game on Sunday is New Years Eve. We've decided to make it a weekend celebration in Kansas City, celebrating New Years Eve at a location to be determined, on Friday night. No plans as of yet for Saturday, but Sunday we will tailgate & attend the final game of the Chiefs regular season at Arrowhead against the Raiders.

If any one else is interested in joining us...you're more than welcome. If there is enough interest in a Chiefs Crowd New Years/End of Season gathering...I would be happy to coordinate a group hotel effort, and look into various location options for us to celebrate New Years Eve at. Possibly we could even arrange a New Years celebration at the hotel, assuming they have a party room/lounge, etc..

Post in this thread if interested. Thanks!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    hmmmm...maybe I'll check out Sports Nutz when I head that way on the 21st! The jersey's through the pro shops are $150.00 for the sewn on, $110.00 I think for the screen print. I can't afford that right now.

Edit...I can't afford the $80 either, but maybe they have a Bowe t-shirt?
    I believe they have Bowe shirts. I saw Succop, Cassel, Charles, and Berry. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I believe they have Bowe shirts. I saw Succop, Cassel, Charles, and Berry. I don't see why they wouldn't.
    There were several player # t-shirts at Arrowheads team store. They had all those you mention, plus Moeaki, Hali, McCluster, Flowers...bunch more. It made no sense they didn't have Bowe. I asked 3 different sales people and they said they didn't remember ever having any Bowe. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    There were several player # t-shirts at Arrowheads team store. They had all those you mention, plus Moeaki, Hali, McCluster, Flowers...bunch more. It made no sense they didn't have Bowe. I asked 3 different sales people and they said they didn't remember ever having any Bowe. :(
    Hmm.. They may have thought due to his performance last season that it wasn't worth selling his shirts? Who knows.

Resident Celebrity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12