Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Right! this should help our chances sunday

Looks like I'm gonna have to start D-Bowe again this week.

this evens out the no McCluster and Lewis for us

Honestly, I would prefer to see both teams going into the game with a complete and healthy starting roster. That way there won't be any excuses for the media to put spin on as to why either team lost.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Honestly, I would prefer to see both teams going into the game with a complete and healthy starting roster. That way there won't be any excuses for the media to put spin on as to why either team lost.

Hence the reason I don't listen to or care one bit about what the media ever has to say.

excuses in the media means nothing, when playoff time comes its the W column that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    excuses in the media means nothing, when playoff time comes its the W column that counts.

That is the only meaningful stat at any time throughout the regular and post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hence the reason I don't listen to or care one bit about what the media ever has to say.
    Oh, I don't listen to them, in fact I don't even have TV, nor listen to radio. I read about the media not giving the Chiefs their due, or making excuses for why they win & the other team loses...all here at Chiefs Crowd from members saying the media doesn't give us any love, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    You're right of course. Thing is though, near as I can tell from reading articles posted related to this issue...when the Chiefs win Super Bowl the media will say it's undeserved, the other team was injured, had a bad day, this or that excuse. It just sucks that even when we play well, do something right...we don't get credit for it by a majority. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That is the only meaningful stat at any time throughout the regular and post season.
    Especially against the Haters we can not lose to this team! I hope they all twist their ankle I don't care about the excuses the media can kiss my

Only 35,000 showed up at Oakland coliseum for seahags game. Sounds like the black hole is now just a hole.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast