Thread: Yahoo News : Raiders rule out Henderson, Schilens and Murphy, Asomugha doubtful (The

Hybrid View

Default Yahoo News : Raiders rule out Henderson, Schilens and Murphy, Asomugha doubtful (The

The Oakland Raiders wish they had as brief an injury report to file as the Kansas City Chiefs.

More...

Well, I made the mistake of reading comments by fans after I read the article, haha. Don't like the sounds of this at all...reminds me of all the old skool games the Raiders played dirty intentionally trying to hurt our Chiefs. :(

The Dude Abides 8 minutes ago Report AbuseNormally I'm pretty passive but I'd like to see more than one Chief taken off the field in full traction on Sunday.

The Black Hole is sold out too. :(

John H 28 minutes agoReport Abuse
    yea the game is sold out so they better show up & win or it will be a few more years before they sell out again

papabegood 1 hour agoReport AbuseKey injuries, and bad timing. The rest of the team, just has to man up, and get the job done. Nnamdi And Miller absence would be missed, along with Murphy. The rest have been out all year, no big deal. Schilens should've been placed on the IR at the beginning of the season. Coliseum is sold out for the first ime in 12 games, that going to be a plus for the Raiders!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~