Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Faider game thoughts

Default Faider game thoughts

Ok now that a couple of hours have passed I think this game is one that we defently did not deserve to win. The simple fact is that we got a HUGE break from the refs to even be in postion to go to ot. Were there calls that went against us yes there were. But IMO none of them had as big of an impact as that fumble call when IMO the runner was down.

Matt Cassel was NOT the reason that we lost that ball game. He did about all we really ask him to do. We didn't have much going in the running game and I think that hurt us much more then Matt Cassel. The O line had a down game. I think clearly there worst game of the season. Matt Cassel did hurt the team with the INT at the end of the half but For the most part I will take the effort he gave today.

The 2nd half the faiders outplayed the chiefs. That has me worried about this team going forward. Hopefully we see them rebound next week at mile hight. We need a huge win for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    by 1/2 a game. if Bowe can catch a pass we're up 2 1/2
    still in first place it doesnt matter if its 1/2 a game

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    still in first place it doesnt matter if its 1/2 a game
    yes it does if we keep dropping game winning pass's !!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The Chiefs lost the game themselves the tRaiders did not win it. They did have to take 10 points off the board because of penalties the punt return for the TD and the 41 yard field goal were both taken off after penalties.
    I had a bad feeling about this game I really did not want to listen to it and was at a church Thankgiving dinner at 5:30 so did not get the second have after the opening kickoff run back.

Oh dear god....really people? Bowe drops one pass and you all act as if he's the singular reason that we lost the game. What about the pass that Cassel shorts to Bowe in the end zone because he's fading away for no reason.

Hmm what about the Cassel pass at the end of the half as he's fading away (AGAIN!) that is lobbed up and two yards away from Moeaki. Really?? Bowe is the reason we lost... Yes he, needs to catch that pass but dear god. Let's just call it for what it is, the TEAM lost. Not Bowe, not Cassel, the TEAM!

Officiating is getting worse and worse. Let's take all the bad calls and flags out of the game for a moment and just talk about the way they handled the easy stuff.

4th and goal, when it is 1st and goal. THen it was 1st and goal on the 1, when it should have been 1st and goal on the 11? These guys were very very bad today and it showed with the other poor calls they made all day.

OH and how about that stupid review of a catch that stopped the clock and gave the Raiders a play back? What were they reviewing anyway, the guy caught the ball and it meant nothing, but it gave the Raiders another play. Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Officiating is getting worse and worse. Let's take all the bad calls and flags out of the game for a moment and just talk about the way they handled the easy stuff.

4th and goal, when it is 1st and goal. THen it was 1st and goal on the 1, when it should have been 1st and goal on the 11? These guys were very very bad today and it showed with the other poor calls they made all day.

OH and how about that stupid review of a catch that stopped the clock and gave the Raiders a play back? What were they reviewing anyway, the guy caught the ball and it meant nothing, but it gave the Raiders another play. Dumb Dumb Dumb.
    That review also put 8 secs back on the clock!!!

Don't forget the holding call right before that, that gave them a 1st down.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    That review also put 8 secs back on the clock!!!

Don't forget the holding call right before that, that gave them a 1st down.
    Well I was trying to do my best to forget those things. Thanks for bringing them back up again.

Go ahead, I have a cut on my leg, you need some salt to rub in it? I have been on crutches the last two weeks, you want to kick those out from under me too?

Just Kidding my friend!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

there are 3 key moments in which we lost the game:

1. cassell birdwatching the reciever all the way from left to right on final play of 1st half and a half hearted lob pass that stayed in the air long enoug for me to go from arizona and catch before it hit the ground. That cost us a guaranteed 3 pts no OT we win.
    2. The KO return for a TD.all of our guys were not attacking they were just standing there waiting to see it the runner was coming thier way.. (made me sick).
    3. Bowe dropping the easy catch that went straight through his arms off his chest to the ground, that would have kept the drive alive and most likely a FG for the win (raiders were on the ropes).
    4. I know I said 3 but this one also peeved me off!! OT we had great yardage on 1st down run and then pas and pass again deep to Moeaki..It was a horrible pass!! just run the ball.

on a side note I did not like the run up the middle on 2nd and 1-2 every time we got stopped 2 times in a row and punt.. That was a perfect PAP spot or screen or run outside (which we did well all game for positive yds).

Even the day after i am furious..We better beat denver or heads should roll..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Even the day after i am furious..We better beat denver or heads should roll..
    Same - not often i find myself in agreement with the angry cop in the room (haha)

lol iratefan..

just watched haleys press conference from after the game.. he says" yea this game hurts and its tough to take but, i am really excited cause we have a lot of room to grow".

OMG just say it we sucked, cassell and bowe are 2nd stringers.. His ego has cost us 2 games thus far...
    I put this loss on Weise and haley!!! bad play calling was more evident then the 3 bad passes by cassell..IMO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast