Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Embarrassing

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default Embarrassing


    0 Not allowed!
    It's the only word that I can think of that describes how I'm feeling about this team. We made WAY too many mistakes that cost us the game.

    The only reason it even went into OT was because the Raiders were screwing themselves too, but in the end, we wanted to lose it more than they did.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,989
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 7

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What makes it more embarrassing was all the trash we were talking all week long in some of the raiders visitor threads too. Pretty sad when your winning strategy is to basically let the opposing QB self destruct after they concentrate on shutting out the rush.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm more disappointed that the Chargers won this week. We could make this game up when Oakland comes to town... the Chargers took an extra game from us by defeating a team we lost to and in Houston no less. The game was tough on both sides... it's a rivalry game. It wasn't 50-0. Sucks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am not embarrassed.

    My team is in first place in their division.

    I didn't like the play-calling. And the refs really took control of this game.

    But I am still quite proud of The Chiefs, for the most part.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, the Chiefs are adept at yanking defeat out of the jaws of victory and I'm as disappointed with the loss, but I can't say that I'm surprised at the outcome.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Officiating was flat out HORRIBLE! Chiefs had a chance to win and close out the game and Bowe dropped the ball.

    But I believe the refs kept the Raiders in the game with flat out BS calls on the last drive.

    I know its going to be a different outcome when the game is in KC. And Chiefs are still in 1st place!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will leave all the could haves, should haves, and other for you all to debate and argue about. I for one Chief fan, am not happy about losing, but still loved every minute of that game! It was a Chiefs and Raiders game that had it all, except the raider personal foul call for starting a brawl, still this was a great game! We will be better from this!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I will leave all the could haves, should haves, and other for you all to debate and argue about. I for one Chief fan, am not happy about losing, but still loved every minute of that game! It was a Chiefs and Raiders game that had it all, except the raider personal foul call for starting a brawl, still this was a great game! We will be better from this!
    Yup! I'm disappointed in the loss, but agree it was a classic Chiefs - Raiders brawl!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I am not embarrassed.

    My team is in first place in their division.

    I didn't like the play-calling. And the refs really took control of this game.

    But I am still quite proud of The Chiefs, for the most part.
    I'm not embarrassed either. They had to kick a field goal in OT - at their house - to beat us. It was a costly loss, but not embarrassing. If you want to see embarrassing, look at cowboys and patriots losses yesterday...
    SHUT IT

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Officiating was flat out HORRIBLE! Chiefs had a chance to win and close out the game and Bowe dropped the ball.

    But I believe the refs kept the Raiders in the game with flat out BS calls on the last drive.

    I know its going to be a different outcome when the game is in KC. And Chiefs are still in 1st place!!!
    Are you kidding me? That pass interference call that lead to your first touchdown was clearly NOT a PI. The fumble from Nick Miller.. NOT a fumble. Both of those led to a TD's. If anything the referees were keeping YOU in the game.

    Can't believe someone who watched the full 4 QTR's of this ball game could actually think that the referees helped us win this game. Unbelievable. It was terrible for both sides but if the calls were more terrible for one team it was definetely my Raiders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You know whats really embarrassing????
    By garciakcfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:35 AM
  2. Embarrassing
    By greg3564 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •