Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing

Default Embarrassing

It's the only word that I can think of that describes how I'm feeling about this team. We made WAY too many mistakes that cost us the game.

The only reason it even went into OT was because the Raiders were screwing themselves too, but in the end, we wanted to lose it more than they did.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JacobyFord View Post
    Are you kidding me? That pass interference call that lead to your first touchdown was clearly NOT a PI. The fumble from Nick Miller.. NOT a fumble. Both of those led to a TD's. If anything the referees were keeping YOU in the game.

Can't believe someone who watched the full 4 QTR's of this ball game could actually think that the referees helped us win this game. Unbelievable. It was terrible for both sides but if the calls were more terrible for one team it was definetely my Raiders.
    LOL. Yeah cuz the couple flags that the Raiders got 10 secs AFTER THE PLAY was over were legit right?

So was the holding call on the Raiders game tie-ing drive that gave them a first down. Or the so-called catch that should've never been reviewed that gave the Raiders an extra down and most importantly 8 secs back on the clock.

FACT - 12 penalties on Chiefs to 15 on the Raiders. 6 or more penalties on the Raiders were OBVIOUS dumb penalties like offsides and illegal motion. And I believe 2 illegal hands to the face. Raiders hurt themselves on penalties with half of them being dumb mistakes.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    LOL. Yeah cuz the couple flags that the Raiders got 10 secs AFTER THE PLAY was over were legit right?

So was the holding call on the Raiders game tie-ing drive that gave them a first down. Or the so-called catch that should've never been reviewed that gave the Raiders an extra down and most importantly 8 secs back on the clock.

FACT - 12 penalties on Chiefs to 15 on the Raiders. 6 or more penalties on the Raiders were OBVIOUS dumb penalties like offsides and illegal motion. And I believe 2 illegal hands to the face. Raiders hurt themselves on penalties with half of them being dumb mistakes.
    Both of your TD's were the direct result of horrible refereeing. No doubt the raiders hurt themselves with the stupid penalties but there were many many bad decisions for both sides of the refereeing squad. But to actually say the raiders won because of a holding call that wasn't a holding after getting the most botched punt return fumble call I've ever seen and the pass interference call against chris johnson that led to your first touchdown which also was a very strange decision is absolutely ridiculous.

Any reasonable chiefs fan who was actuall watching the game I'm sure would agree 100% with me.

Both of your TD's were the direct result of horrible refereeing. No doubt the raiders hurt themselves with the stupid penalties but there were many many bad decisions for both sides of the refereeing squad. But to actually say the raiders won because of a holding call that wasn't a holding after getting the most botched punt return fumble call I've ever seen and the pass interference call against chris johnson that led to your first touchdown which also was a very strange decision is absolutely ridiculous.

Any reasonable chiefs fan who was actuall watching the game I'm sure would agree 100% with me.
    I hate agreeing with a Raider fan, but yes, I do. Bad calls on both sides of the ball. I think the fumble was close, but it looked like knee hit right as the ball came out, which wouldn't be a fumble. It was horribly officiated game, the Raiders came up with plays to win in the end and the Chiefs couldn't do that. Good win, see you in week 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I hate agreeing with a Raider fan, but yes, I do. Bad calls on both sides of the ball. I think the fumble was close, but it looked like knee hit right as the ball came out, which wouldn't be a fumble. It was horribly officiated game, the Raiders came up with plays to win in the end and the Chiefs couldn't do that. Good win, see you in week 17.
    I agree. The refs were horrible and there were bad calls all around. I'm never happy about a loss to the Raiders but, there should be no excuses here, we lost.

We shouldn't lose next time though. Their is nothing I saw in the Raiders yesterday that makes me fear them.

Are you kidding me? That pass interference call that lead to your first touchdown was clearly NOT a PI. The fumble from Nick Miller.. NOT a fumble. Both of those led to a TD's. If anything the referees were keeping YOU in the game.

Can't believe someone who watched the full 4 QTR's of this ball game could actually think that the referees helped us win this game. Unbelievable. It was terrible for both sides but if the calls were more terrible for one team it was definetely my Raiders.

First off after yesterday I HATE YOUR USER NAME.

But your right. Did we get some bad calls against us sure we did. But We only got the lead in the 4th because we got a break from the refs. The refs were HORRIBLE all game long. But it was on both sides.

i agree with those points and you should also agree that we have valid points about many other calls/non calls, like the no holding call on your TD return, the no review on the big catch to set up the FG in regulation[he had the ball between his legs when he went down],lack of holding calls on whomever tried to block Hali....the officiating in that game just sucked plain and simple and it was not the reason we lost. poor play from a number of players at crucial times is what did us in. neither team could run the ball and although we had the better QB pressure cambell had a better day than cassel and he still did not look very good. as a team we needed to play better on both sides of the ball so please go and celebrate hard and long and we'll see you again at ARROWHEAD for what i am sure will be a much different game!!!

You guys are ALL wrong. The call on the fumble was the RIGHT call. It was the Raiders fault they used up their challenges. At first glance, it looked like a fumble. Therefore the refs called it a fumble in the first place. Whether or not it would've been over-turned can not be answered. In the camera angles we saw on TV, there was no CLEAR view if his knee was on the ground before the ball started coming loose. I watched it several times to see for myself. And I honestly couldn't say if it was on not on the angles we got to see.

When the Chiefs lose a fair played game, I man up and say, "Chiefs lost". When we win cuz of the refs playing favorites to the Chiefs, I also admit that as well. Cuz in the end, the Chiefs ain't paying my bills or putting money in my pocket so its not THAT serious. Its pure entertainment for a couple months.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

i had to hear it all day long today at work. my co worker is a raider fan and he let me have it. all this trash talk really bit me on the ***. now there is a Denver fan that really has a mouth on him, and i am going to shoot myself if we lose that game too. i had a lot of people over to watch the game and me and my wife are the only chief fans i know. so i thought this game was finally going to convince everybody that this team is legit, but nooooooooooooo they had to choke at the end. so embarrassing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You guys are ALL wrong. The call on the fumble was the RIGHT call. It was the Raiders fault they used up their challenges. At first glance, it looked like a fumble. Therefore the refs called it a fumble in the first place. Whether or not it would've been over-turned can not be answered. In the camera angles we saw on TV, there was no CLEAR view if his knee was on the ground before the ball started coming loose. I watched it several times to see for myself. And I honestly couldn't say if it was on not on the angles we got to see.

When the Chiefs lose a fair played game, I man up and say, "Chiefs lost". When we win cuz of the refs playing favorites to the Chiefs, I also admit that as well. Cuz in the end, the Chiefs ain't paying my bills or putting money in my pocket so its not THAT serious. Its pure entertainment for a couple months.
    There were other bad calls that went against the Raiders regardless of how you see the fumble.

The first pass interference call is a good example. I would have been screaming if that had been called on us. There were also bad on us.

We lost ... time to Man-up.

Yup, can't blame anyone but the Chiefs for the loss; all things being equal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast