Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They’re Cooking Something Up Down in Kansas City

Default They’re Cooking Something Up Down in Kansas City

Our Kansas City Chiefs writer has his take on the upcoming game against the Oakland Raiders. I am really excited for this game myself. I love watching rushing offenses and I hope to see a fun game.

They’re Cooking Something Up Down in Kansas City | Armchair Report

Well, wish I could say the same, but my tummy is in knots anticipating this game. I want it to be over with...with a Chiefs win of course. I want the game against Denver to be over with also...and I want our Chiefs to be 7-2 facing the Cardinals on the 21st.

Back to back despised division rival road games are horribly tough on my nerves & tummy!! I've always felt these back to back division road games were the toughest part of our schedule.

Also, I like a rushing game too, but I want to see some pass play action also...especially if either opposing defense plays well and stops or slows our rushing game. If that happens and we don't or can't pass, we stand a good chance of losing these games.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by ArmchairReport View Post
    They’re Cooking Something Up Down in Kansas City
    There will be a lot of people in KC eating it after the Chiefs lose to the Raiders this weekend, here is a picture of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, wish I could say the same, but my tummy is in knots anticipating this game. I want it to be over with...with a Chiefs win of course. I want the game against Denver to be over with also...and I want our Chiefs to be 7-2 facing the Cardinals on the 21st.

Back to back despised division rival road games are horribly tough on my nerves & tummy!! I've always felt these back to back division road games were the toughest part of our schedule.

Also, I like a rushing game too, but I want to see some pass play action also...especially if either opposing defense plays well and stops or slows our rushing game. If that happens and we don't or can't pass, we stand a good chance of losing these games.
    This can't be the same confident Connie Jo that I know.

Come on Girl! Hold your head high and relax, we got this!!!

The Radiers ran on two of the worst run defenses in football and all of the sudden think that they are great. They are about to find out what greatness is all about!

As far as the Broncos, they might be the worst team that we have played up to that point. Rememeber that 49ers team that we blew out? Yeah, that same team just smashed the Broncos with their backup QB.

Are you ready now Connie!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    The Radiers ran on two of the worst run defenses in football and all of the sudden think that they are great. They are about to find out what greatness is all about!
    How is there any question on who has played tougher competition? 6 of the 8 teams we have faced are in the top 15 defenses for yards per game. Chiefs have faced 3 out of 7 teams in the top 15 in the same category.

Considering we have faced much better competition and still rank #2 rushing speaks volumes!

Teams the Raiders have played and the teams ranking against the run.
    • 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 8 St. Louis Rams
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 10 Seattle Seahawks (They have given up 7 runs of 20+ & 1 of 40+ with Raiders getting 4 of the 7 for 20+ and the only 40+)
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 15 Tennessee Titans
    • 29 Arizona Cardinals
    • 31 Denver Broncos

Teams the Chiefs have played and the teams ranking against the run.
    • 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 19 Cleveland Browns
    • 22 Jacksonville Jaguars
    • 28 Indianapolis Colts
    • 32 Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    This can't be the same confident Connie Jo that I know.

Come on Girl! Hold your head high and relax, we got this!!!

As far as the Broncos, they might be the worst team that we have played up to that point. Rememeber that 49ers team that we blew out? Yeah, that same team just smashed the Broncos with their backup QB.

Are you ready now Connie!
    Thanks!! I needed that!! hahaha

I just don't trust Al Davis. It probably doesn't help that I've been watching old footage of Chiefs - Raiders games the last few days. Back when the Raiders played dirtier than dirt. I watched a clip earlier tonight where a Raider intentionally made a late hit on Len. Dude drilled him in the back spine with his helmet as hard as he could. The dude admitted in the interview he did it on purpose, said he was trying to hurt Len!

Yep...I been watching too many old NFL films of Chiefs - Raider games! I know this cause my blood is boiling and the game hasn't even began, LOL.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    There will be a lot of people in KC eating it after the Chiefs lose to the Raiders this weekend, here is a picture of it...

YUCK!! I was chewing on a Tootsie Roll when I saw this...you ruined it. Oh well, I didn't need the sugar high anyway, lol.

How is there any question on who has played tougher competition? 6 of the 8 teams we have faced are in the top 15 defenses for yards per game. Chiefs have faced 3 out of 7 teams in the top 15 in the same category.

Considering we have faced much better competition and still rank #2 rushing speaks volumes!

• 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 8 St. Louis Rams
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 10 Seattle Seahawks (They have given up 7 runs of 20+ & 1 of 40+ with Raiders getting 4 of the 7 for 20+ and the only 40+)
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 15 Tennessee Titans
    • 29 Arizona Cardinals
    • 31 Denver Broncos

• 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 19 Cleveland Browns
    • 28 Indianapolis Colts
    • 32 Buffalo Bills
    Dont you find it odd that no one was talking about the Raitards until afther they played two ****ty teams? How did you make out against the rest of those teams? 5-2? Leading the division? Oh wait...thats the Chiefs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    YUCK!! I was chewing on a Tootsie Roll when I saw this...you ruined it. Oh well, I didn't need the sugar high anyway, lol.
    LOL just stick with your regular high. No need for sugar .

• 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 8 St. Louis Rams
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 15 Tennessee Titans
    • 29 Arizona Cardinals
    • 31 Denver Broncos

• 2 San Diego Chargers
    • 9 San Francisco 49ers
    • 14 Houston Texans
    • 19 Cleveland Browns
    • 28 Indianapolis Colts
    • 32 Buffalo Bills
    Part of the reason our opponents rank lower is becuase we RAN ALL OVER THEM.

Your nearly 30 yards back PER GAME rushing. Your rushing attack is good, but ours is the best. prepare to get trampled~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast