Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moving on..... its bronco weeks!

Default moving on..... its bronco weeks!

I will be in attendance, can't wait to heckle some donkey fans on their home turf. Its time to forget about the raider loss and start a new winning streak.

I will just be glad to forget all about the last game after anther vicotory at Mile high.

Once again...do we have to call it Bronco week? Can't it be Chiefs vs Broncos week? It sounds as if we are celebrating the Broncos.

I know, I'm nitpicking.

This may be the most important game of the year (so far) for the Chiefs. A loss drops us to 5-4 and into a tie with the Raiders and only one game ahead of the Chargers. Worse, we'll be only 1-2 in the division.

Perhaps worse of all would be losing to a team that has been terrible. Lose this game and I am afraid - as Haley would say - that our arrow (arrrowhead?) will be pointing down.

Having said that, I think we get back on track and win this one 28-17.

I agree, people need to drop this loss. I remember people posting on THIS site, about how bad are draft was and 7-9 was the best record we could have. Does anyone honestly think we will go to the superbowl this year? Hell if we had a loss like this in the second round of the playoffs people would still be complaining around.

The Broncos are one of the worst teams in the NFL this year. I expect an *** whooping to embarrass the Broncos at home.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

After the debacle in Oakland every game we play from here on out will be the most important of the year. We had a chance to take a commanding lead and blew it. That's what sucks the most about yesterday, now we are fighting the division all year long.

Kyle is the player i am worried about. chiefs secondary is not all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    Kyle is the player i am worried about. chiefs secondary is not all there.
    How so? The first half the defense played great. They shut out in the first half and only allowed 67 yards passing. And those were to the backs.

They just broke down in the 4Q. Berry had 2 sacks...so if we can get him to pressure Orton or get Hali in his face every play, they don't stand a chance...We have to score offensive points. Take momentum away.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

yeah but Jason is not kyle. kyle has been preforming, even if their schedule begs the differ. don't get me wrong, Denver is a one dimensional team and that might help with the defensive game plan, but i have seen the chiefs get bullied around by good to great qbs. hopefully they step up and show up for this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Once again...do we have to call it Bronco week? Can't it be Chiefs vs Broncos week? It sounds as if we are celebrating the Broncos.

I know, I'm nitpicking.
    lol i have never even thought about it that way. You have a point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast