Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come On Man!!!

Default Come On Man!!!

I'm hearing Cassel lost the game and yes he made mistakes.
    I'm hearing Bowe lost it for us, and yes he did his no hands routine at the wrong time.
    I'm hearing Refs bet us and yes they made bad calls, but against both teams.
    What lost that game was THE CHIEFS PLAYED STUPID FOOTBALL. They played stupid football against Buffalo and got lucky and won. They played stupid yesterday and got beat.
    This team is not good enough to play stupid football and win. If this trend continues, we will not win the AFC west, nor go to the play offs.
    OK, now I have vented. I'm very disapointed the way they played.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I'm hearing Bowe lost it for us, and yes he did his no hands routine at the wrong time.
    What lost that game was THE CHIEFS PLAYED STUPID FOOTBALL. They played stupid football against Buffalo and got lucky and won. They played stupid yesterday and got beat.
    This team is not good enough to play stupid football and win. If this trend continues, we will not win the AFC west, nor go to the play offs.
    Couldn't agree more.

I've been beating that drum since watching that debacle. This was, easily, the worst game the Chiefs played the whole year.

Yes the officials sucked, but both teams got screwed. When it came to crunch time, the Chiefs stunk and we lost.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

It gave me flashbacks and nitemares of the 2 yrs prior.

Oh dont bring that period up I paid good money to forget it all.

I think that at some point the gambling head coach needs to go to gamblers anonymous. I like that he will gamble once in a while, but I think that it might be getting counter productive. JMHO

coulda, woulda, shoulda.........It was about time it caught up to us playing like that. know hopefully they start doing something about it now. i am still pissed off cause of this lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    coulda, woulda, shoulda.........It was about time it caught up to us playing like that. know hopefully they start doing something about it now. i am still pissed off cause of this lose.
    Absolutely!

This rushing chiefs team didn't rush like they had before because the raiders were prepared for that. Rush and rush and rush again. Our passing game is no threat and it showed this time because they stopped the run. I blame Cassel because he is in charge of pur passing game and it sucks. This loss couldn't have come in a worse time.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I can support this idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast