Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bo the clown needs to leave town

Default Bo Bo the clown needs to leave town

Bowe Bowe the clown needs to go. All you Cassel haters need to understand he is not the one dropping touchdowns or game winning first downs.

Bowe is never going to be "that guy"

like Fitz, Boldin, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice or Chris Carter, or any of the top top top WRs who catch every ball. He NEVER WILL BE.

That doesnt mean he isnt an asset to the chiefs, and hes still the best we have. Getting rid of him is a DUMB idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

like Fitz, Boldin, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice or Chris Carter, or any of the top top top WRs who catch every ball. He NEVER WILL BE.

That doesnt mean he isnt an asset to the chiefs, and hes still the best we have. Getting rid of him is a DUMB idea.
    Couldn't agree more!

This

Agree 100% he might not be a number 1 WR but he is someone that can be a help to this team. You don't just get rid of someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Hilarious!

Bowe is our best true WR, but that aint sayin much. He can make the circus TD catch, but not the "move the chains" catch.
    We talk about this after every game. We need a guy like Hakeem Nicks that can stretch the field and has good hands. I'd expect to see the Chiefs try to find a guy like that in the draft next year in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    This team is pathetic at WR, that really isn't a secret. The best WR on this team has been our TE for many years.

That is right,we need a true #1 wide out.I like Bowe and all.Yes he makes same great plays,but not a true #1.Even if he was a true #1 wide out
    ,we don't have anyone to take the pressure of him.Connie joe,I agree it's not all bowe,that lost the game but it didnt help.That's how you close out games.By making big plays.It was an easy catch.He will make the hard catches all day long.It's all about concentration or a lack there of.When it is just an easy little throw.You don't think to much about it and you drop it.Witch is unexcepable in the nfl.Making the money these players make.All in all ,it shouldn't have came down to that.The Raiders should have been done by half time.

Bowe: 7 TD scores, 26 receptions, zero fumbles. Stats show he catches by far more than he misses, including catches contributing to Chiefs wins.

As far as Bowes missed catch being for the 1st down, I remember, and you're correct kckidd. I'm not trying to excuse Bowe by bringing this point up, rather now that I'm reminded of that missed catch on a 3rd down...why in the hell did we call a pass play any way? It was 3rd and 1...we have two very talented and capable top runningbacks who could've easily and more than likely converted on a 3rd and 1. Hell, why not have Cassel jump for it...he was on the run and rushing often any way throughout the game. At the time that happened, I wasn't concerned with Bowe missing...rather was trying to understand the playcall in the first place. One yard to go on a 3rd nearing the two minute warning, we have the lead, and we pass?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I know Bowe is not the best WR in the league, but we have to look what we have.
    Waht about our young players? Are they trustworthy?
    I think Dexter (healthy) and probably Tucker can be good options to relay on.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Connie I think that missed catch you talk about was for a first down, that most likely would have sealed the game.

I disagree that it was in anyway a hard catch, it was right where it had to be.
    A little low (right in his stomach), but that also insured the defender had no chance to get a hand on it. Bowe simply whiffed it, by using insanely poor technique for a receiver..

Seriously.. When making a "belly catch" like that, the ONLY thing you have to do is put your elbows together.. He didn't do that.. I could have made that catch for crying out loud..

It's such a crying shame that Bowe is so inconsistent, because i really think he is trying hard. But I think it is clear that he is just not a no.1 WR or a go to guy.
    I agree. most WR's make that catch. it was thrown right where it needed to be. he makes that catch game over we win. man was I ticked !!!! nothing to throw at the TV
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast