Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bo the clown needs to leave town

Default Bo Bo the clown needs to leave town

Bowe Bowe the clown needs to go. All you Cassel haters need to understand he is not the one dropping touchdowns or game winning first downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Bowe is our best true WR, but that aint sayin much. He can make the circus TD catch, but not the "move the chains" catch.
    We talk about this after every game. We need a guy like Hakeem Nicks that can stretch the field and has good hands. I'd expect to see the Chiefs try to find a guy like that in the draft next year in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    This team is pathetic at WR, that really isn't a secret. The best WR on this team has been our TE for many years.
    That is what always amazed me most about Bowe; it seems he always has to be under some kind of deep duress in order to make the catch, but let the ball hit him square in the hands and he drops it more often then not.

The Chiefs lost the game! Period. They played like the faiders, they played to the lower level of the faiders! They made mistakes they don't normally make! Yes, if Bowe had made that catch I think the game would have been over, but he did catch that nice TD. He does have 6 TD's in the last 4 games! That's more than he had all last year! He has played much much better since we ripped him for that drop in the endzone! Bowe is very talented and had a good game, Cassell is a very averge QB. Charles should have been given more carries, Haley made and continues to make a mistake and gave the majority of the carries to Jones! Charles is not only faster than Jones, he is as tough as they come! Give Charles the ball more!!! Give him a chance to do what he did against the donkeys in the last game of 09! Charles is our best offensive weapon, use him! Our team made some stupid mistakes, and we lost to the faiders! Now, bring on the donkeys I think we come out and run all over them! Donkeys are at home but I think our Chiefs take it easily! No more stupid mistakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    The Chiefs lost the game! Period. They played like the faiders, they played to the lower level of the faiders! They made mistakes they don't normally make! Yes, if Bowe had made that catch I think the game would have been over, but he did catch that nice TD. He does have 6 TD's in the last 4 games! That's more than he had all last year! He has played much much better since we ripped him for that drop in the endzone! Bowe is very talented and had a good game, Cassell is a very averge QB. Charles should have been given more carries, Haley made and continues to make a mistake and gave the majority of the carries to Jones! Charles is not only faster than Jones, he is as tough as they come! Give Charles the ball more!!! Give him a chance to do what he did against the donkeys in the last game of 09! Charles is our best offensive weapon, use him! Our team made some stupid mistakes, and we lost to the faiders! Now, bring on the donkeys I think we come out and run all over them! Donkeys are at home but I think our Chiefs take it easily! No more stupid mistakes!!!
    We average 179.6 yards per game and you are complaining about the running game? Thomas Jones has the 2nd most yards in the league over the last three years. Why wear out Charles now when we have Jones. I dont know if u saw him limping around the field, but I would rather they split the carries and let Charles run wild in the playoffs instead of limping into the playoffs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Californiachief View Post
    Bowe Bowe the clown needs to go. All you Cassel haters need to understand he is not the one dropping touchdowns or game winning first downs.
    "Hater" seems to be the new code word for gives the slightest criticism to. Especially the Cassel "Hater" comments.

These preemptive strikes do not promote very good discussion in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    I for one think Charles would have been the one getting most of the carries at the end had he not got banged up in that game. He was banged up why risk him getting really hurt and not being able to be on the field in later games.

But I do agree that if the Chiefs cut out the stupid mistakes they should beat denver. We made the mistakes last week and lost. We really need to get this game.

Yep, You lost to a better team. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIDERFAN View Post
    I can roll with your assumption that any loss makes the winning team the better team. Go ahead and place the Raiders below the Cardinals and 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I can roll with your assumption that any loss makes the winning team the better team. Go ahead and place the Raiders below the Cardinals and 49ers.

Hey Raider fan...where u been that last 8 years?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I agree. most WR's make that catch. it was thrown right where it needed to be. he makes that catch game over we win. man was I ticked !!!! nothing to throw at the TV
    From my point of view...Bowes making that catch was not a guaranteed win, there is no such thing in the NFL...it ain't over till it's over. There was still plenty of time on the clock at that point, anything could've happened, went wrong.

So you were pissed at Bowe for not making the catch to convert to 1st...but you don't question the risky pass play call in the first place on a 3rd and 1 when we have two of the NFL's top RB's, and nearing the two minute warning with the lead?

We retained the lead after Bowes miss, after that drive...a lead resulting from Bowes TD catch moments earlier. What followed was our defense failed to prevent Oakland from driving to within FG range, making the FG to tie the game. So you don't question our defense at all for allowing that successful FG scoring drive?

See...these are just a few points as to why I'm so confused that many are blaming Bowe alone for the loss? I'm not comprehending the logic behind blaming Bowe for the loss, sorry...just don't get it. :/

If one wants to look at a single play being blamed for the loss, then I would blame the pass play call itself. The way I see it is...had we given the ball to Charles or Jones to rush for that one yard we would've very likely converted on third. Bowe wouldn't have been a factor. Hell, with Haley's history of going for it we might have had even a 2nd shot at it if necessary on 4th, run even more time off the clock. Oakland kicked the FG with only 6 seconds remaining on the clock.

Even Cassel could've jumped for one, he's done it before, in fact did it in the game against Buffalo. He got the first, but then for some dumb reason a time out was called right before Cassel made the play and our first was taken from us. Refs said the time out was called by coaching a second or two before Cassel jumped the pile for the first. We ended up punting then.

Just sayin...'if only'...shoulda, woulda, coulda...

Last edited by Connie Jo; 11-10-2010 at 07:02 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIDERFAN View Post
    In honor of good sportsmanship between rival fans, could you please do me a favor? Pretty please? It's really just an itty bitty tiny favor...could you please give me your word you will return to our forums on January 3rd?

Thank you in advance for your good sportsmanship participation.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast