Thread: PTI is convering the Chiefs again!

Default PTI is convering the Chiefs again!

I cannot remember the Chiefs getting daily national coverage like this week.

Some of it has been good and some bad...

I wonder why were being scrutinized so hard...

Did all of those BRILLIANT analysts pick LJ for their fantasy and they want to cry about it on TV?

What a bunch of morons!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Did all of those BRILLIANT analysts pick LJ for their fantasy and they want to cry about it on TV?

What a bunch of morons!

They need to start talking about the Chiefs now so people will forget about how none of them gave us a chance this year. That way, if we do well and win the division, they won't look quite so stupid. I've been saying all along that the Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this year and they have just begun to shock everybody.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

What a bunch of morons!

Uhhhh.... I think LJ was high on EVERYONE'S fantasy drafts!! Not just analysts's.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Uhhhh.... I think LJ was high on EVERYONE'S fantasy drafts!! Not just analysts's.
    I don't mean morons because they drafted LJ, I just mean they are morons in general.

Their picks are NEVER any better than mine over the season.

They need to stop saying they are so smart.

The only reason I watch is so I can watch them eat crow everytime they talk smack on the Chiefs.

And they sometimes have scoops newswise.

Trusting their OPINIONS though is like p!ssing in the wind!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    They need to start talking about the Chiefs now so people will forget about how none of them gave us a chance this year. That way, if we do well and win the division, they won't look quite so stupid. I've been saying all along that the Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this year and they have just begun to shock everybody.
    Does any of them give us a chance any year? Even our 13-3 season no one expected that of us.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Does any of them give us a chance any year? Even our 13-3 season no one expected that of us.

I think Trent was on the cover of Sports Illustrated that year as the favorite for the Super Bowl...

I think Trent was on the cover of Sports Illustrated that year as the favorite for the Super Bowl...
    Is that just cause we were doin so good?

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Is that just cause we were doin so good?
    Dick had just won a super bowl a few years earlier, and was supercharging our offense, and our defense didn't suck just yet...

Yeah we were pretty good there for awhile.

What a bunch of morons!

Heh; back woods, "Deliverance" types!

So, that's what jinxed us.