Thread: Who is going to the game in Denver on Sunday?

Default Who is going to the game in Denver on Sunday?

I will be their with a few other Chiefs fans. If you would like to join for some pre game festivities, just let me know.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I wish!! I won't be able to watch the game on TV this Sunday either, but will listen to the game on the radio! Not sure if we'll be able to pull your coverage in or not, but gonna try. I think my friend has Sirrus, or something like that in her vehicle.

For the past 15 or so years, each 2nd weekend in November I go to the Lake of the Ozarks with a small group of local girl friends. One of the girl friends has a lake house there, that's where we stay...it's like a big girls weekend slumber party. We Christmas shop all day and play drunken Pictionary at night, hahaha. We traditionally listen to the Chiefs game in the vehicle on our drive home Sunday. They're not diehard Chiefs fans like me, but they tolerate listening to the game on the radio for my benefit, lol. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I wish!! I won't be able to watch the game on TV this Sunday either, but will listen to the game on the radio! Not sure if we'll be able to pull your coverage in or not, but gonna try. I think my friend has Sirrus, or something like that in her vehicle.

For the past 15 or so years, each 2nd weekend in November I go to the Lake of the Ozarks with a small group of local girl friends. One of the girl friends has a lake house there, that's where we stay...it's like a big girls weekend slumber party. We Christmas shop all day and play drunken Pictionary at night, hahaha. We traditionally listen to the Chiefs game in the vehicle on our drive home Sunday. They're not diehard Chiefs fans like me, but they tolerate listening to the game on the radio for my benefit, lol. :)
    Have fun Connie. Your a one of a kind Chiefs gal.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Thanks Brandon! And yep, I'm one of a kind alright, hahahaha. :)

You have fun too, and yell loud for all of us back home! Be safe too!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I will be there, hoping for snow and chiefs dominance!