Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tisk Tisk Tisk

Hybrid View

Post Tisk Tisk Tisk

Great game wasnt it? Too bad when the ref. called that bogus fumble on the Raiders and gave you the game, ya still got your butt kicked. Wait till next time when the Raiders are all healthy and on the field. Can we all say....Waaaaaaaa RAIDER NATION RULES

Last post in this thread...

Last edited by Ryfo18; 11-10-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Win column the same. We have won ALL division games. Have you? Oh no no no Annnnnndddddddd. We kicked your ***. Whaaaaa Whaaaaa.

23-20 in OT is not an as$ kicking retard. I though raitard fans could at least count.

An as$ kicking would be losing 8 straight home games to a team.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

A loss is an *** kicking crybaby. Waaaaa Waaaaa. Especially when the refs. gave you the game. Waaaaaaaa YOU QUEEF!!!

As far as the "blown call" its poor coaching on your fat coaches behalf that fuked that one up.

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Oh poo...

Karma is way better at being a beotch than I am, always. What goes around comes around, ten fold, always.

Arrowhead...Loudest Stadium in the NFL will no doubt be the loudest in it's history on January 2nd, 2011. ~ Tisk Tisk Tisk ~

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I've been to Arrowhead and yes it was the loudest because of all the crying from you Queefs as we did beat your *** at that game. OK Ready? On 3. 1, 2. 3 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't understand how you faider fans feel good after that game. Even if the Chiefs were able to pull that one out all the penalties would have me worried about my team. I guess that's something you guys are used to. It's why the faiders are still the faiders. Until they cut the stupid stuff out there going to SUCK. You have a much tougher road ahead. You are going to get exposed as a bad team just like the donkeys did a year ago you heard it here first.

If we suck,you must suck harder as you LOST. and we beat the Squeelers last couple of times we played them. OK YOU QUEEF. Waaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast