Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Canada

Default Thanks Canada

I think Canada was the good luck charge. I will throw in ALL my Arrowcash to get him tickets to every game this century!!!

Thanks for sparking a fire in Herm during halftime Canada!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Oh Canada!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Dude he was a huge tailgate hit in the parking lot!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Dude he was a huge tailgate hit in the parking lot!
    I'll bet he was!

Did you take him to the airport?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'll bet he was!

Did you take him to the airport?
    Nope. He has a rental he got from KCI and he's going back in the morning.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

He is our good luck charm!

Unhappy

Yeah I was all set up and waiting for you guys to come and party with me . I talked to Canada at Sports Nutz after he got his face painted and he said he would get ahold of me and that was the last I heard from him. Maybe I left a bad impression saturday night when we went out for some beer. I thought he was a very cool guy anyways . Luv showed up at my tailgating spot to say hi ! nice to meet her even for a short time!. Really had high hopes to have Canada and Moefoe tailgate with me . I have no pictures now of what a great weekend I had . Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Yeah I was all set up and waiting for you guys to come and party with me . I talked to Canada at Sports Nutz after he got his face painted and he said he would get ahold of me and that was the last I heard from him. Maybe I left a bad impression saturday night when we went out for some beer. I thought he was a very cool guy anyways . Luv showed up at my tailgating spot to say hi ! nice to meet her even for a short time!. Really had high hopes to have Canada and Moefoe tailgate with me . I have no pictures now of what a great weekend I had . Bummer.
    I read in another post that they tried finding you, but didn't have any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I read in another post that they tried finding you, but didn't have any luck.
    Hmmm...was Canada detained?!?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Well that was a sad deal. I did get to see the cool stuff he aquired at sports nutz. It was funny when we went to the sports bar he was trying to talk the manager into letting him take a bunch of beer/chiefs stuff for his garage. Hes a good SH** ! I had alot of fun punding beers in his hotel parking lot Saturday night ...Very cool guy! Although I heard he had a hell of a time getting home Saturday morning.After partying with moefoe and Hermhater. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast