Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs beat Cardinals game tailgate plans →

Default Chiefs beat Cardinals game tailgate plans →

Myself, Stricken aka Clint, his buddy, and Seek aka Troy will be tailgating at Arrowhead for the Chiefs beat Cardinals game on the 21st of November. If anyone else here is planning to attend that game, and is interested in joining our tailgate plans...let us know in this thread please! You're more than welcome to join us!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Hahaha yeah. My friend Brian is going to wear a red shirt and a chiefs stocking cap he bought last year that has a Chiefs logo on it. Justin (who is also my roommate) will be wearing a Chiefs shirt. I told him when we go to KC we're going to get him something Chiefs to wear. He's only been to high school football games and he really doesn't know much about football in general, but he agreed to come. Maybe we can all teach him why football is awesome. He'll be at the best place around
    Its not a stocking cap, its a toque!!

In Canada, toque, or tuque (pronounced /ˈtuːk/), is the common name for a knit winter hat
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

hi there we are from houston tex headed to kc next weekend !! been chiefs fan a long time can we join my two boyz and i looking to tailgate and go to the game please let me know when or where ( as a season tic holder and tailgater for the houston texans i get there at 4am :) love to tailgate . trying to make some cardiactailgaters food up there being deep fried oreos and deep fried pop tarts
    just dont know what time to get there or where or pay for parking ... facebook cardiac tailgaters or got to www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by cardiactgaters View Post
    hi there we are from houston tex headed to kc next weekend !! been chiefs fan a long time can we join my two boyz and i looking to tailgate and go to the game please let me know when or where ( as a season tic holder and tailgater for the houston texans i get there at 4am :) love to tailgate . trying to make some cardiactailgaters food up there being deep fried oreos and deep fried pop tarts
    just dont know what time to get there or where or pay for parking ... facebook cardiac tailgaters or got to www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com
    I believe the gates open at 8:30 and parking is 22 bucks and you pay at the game. I'm pretty sure we will be in Lot N.

I'm from Houston too so it will be cool to have even more Houstonians at the tailgate.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its not a stocking cap, its a toque!!

In Canada, toque, or tuque (pronounced /ˈtuːk/), is the common name for a knit winter hat

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    I brought my wife to the season opener and it was her first game. She has been "infected" with Chiefs fever ever since.

I'm not the least bit surprised, not one bit!! hahaha

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by cardiactgaters View Post
    Clint is right on...we'll be in Lot N...which is the West side of the stadium. I think he meant to say you pay at the 'gate' for parking. As you enter stadium parking there will be booths with attendants to take your $22. Lot attendants will point/direct you where to park. Try to park in Lot N if at all possible...entering from the West side of the stadium. If entering on the East front side you can drive around to the West staying in the far right lanes. You can always walk to Lot N from where ever you park of course.

I'm not sure yet what to tell you to look for as a landmark to find us in Lot N. We'll have to figure that out next week I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Clint is right on...we'll be in Lot N...which is the West side of the stadium. I think he meant to say you pay at the 'gate' for parking. As you enter stadium parking there will be booths with attendants to take your $22. Lot attendants will point/direct you where to park. Try to park in Lot N if at all possible...entering from the West side of the stadium. If entering on the East front side you can drive around to the West staying in the far right lanes. You can always walk to Lot N from where ever you park of course.

I'm not sure yet what to tell you to look for as a landmark to find us in Lot N. We'll have to figure that out next week I suppose.

Me. I'll be the guy wearing Red.

Resident Celebrity

Yeah, I was gonna tell him to look for the RED Ford truck too, hahaha. It will only be one of thousands, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, I was gonna tell him to look for the RED Ford truck too, hahaha. It will only be one of thousands, lol.
    We will have to think of something. I could get a Texas flag but I think a flag pole would be a problem.. I know I don't have one.

Resident Celebrity

Get an RV and sit on top of it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast