Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Be Serious!!!

Default Can't Be Serious!!!

NFL: The Oakland Raiders should own the title of America's Team right now, and it should be taken away from the hapless Dallas Cowboys. - ESPN

AMERICAS NEW TEAM!!! What is the world coming too!!!!
    I never hated a team sooo much than the raiders.
    this is ridicules.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    NFL: The Oakland Raiders should own the title of America's Team right now, and it should be taken away from the hapless Dallas Cowboys. - ESPN

AMERICAS NEW TEAM!!! What is the world coming too!!!!
    I never hated a team sooo much than the raiders.
    this is ridicules.
    All I can say is HAHAHAHA. It is time for someone else to become America's but the tRaiders would be the last team for that. HEII I would just as soon keep it in Dallas before I gave it to the tRaiders. This guy had to be from CA and been high on pot when he wrote this I mean the cops even say they will not bother anyone smoking it.

America's team is the Jacksonville Jaguars. Two years in a row voted the least popular NFL franchise

I have not clicked on or read any of the links, because I already know, who should be America's Team.

It aint cowbells or raitards.

Great...if America's Team is the Raiders, or becomes such...it's just another symptom reflective of a failing society!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Talking

Naturally it's got to be the Raiders, hahaha just discount American sports history. LoL - he'll get his readers with that article though I'd bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Great...if America's Team is the Raiders, or becomes such...it's just another symptom reflective of a failing society!

That is true is so many ways.

I did alittle research on the guy and he lives in Sac Town and does a radio show from there as well.

LOL this ruins my day. This really runins my day why the faiders get so much love i will never no.

It is like a misfit child that is showing signs of improvement. so they all have to jump on boat to help give confidence to the kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast