Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Be Serious!!!

Default Can't Be Serious!!!

NFL: The Oakland Raiders should own the title of America's Team right now, and it should be taken away from the hapless Dallas Cowboys. - ESPN

AMERICAS NEW TEAM!!! What is the world coming too!!!!
    I never hated a team sooo much than the raiders.
    this is ridicules.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    All I can say is HAHAHAHA. It is time for someone else to become America's but the tRaiders would be the last team for that. HEII I would just as soon keep it in Dallas before I gave it to the tRaiders. This guy had to be from CA and been high on pot when he wrote this I mean the cops even say they will not bother anyone smoking it.

Pot doesn't make people lunatics. Must be something medical, or Meth, maybe.

He got into the Canadian beer.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I am so utterly disgusted with last weeks loss, I literally have nothing left in me. Gotta get a win this weekend or I think I am just going to go curl up in the corner and die!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am so utterly disgusted with last weeks loss, I literally have nothing left in me. Gotta get a win this weekend or I think I am just going to go curl up in the corner and die!
    Same here brother. Must win for me.

written by a raider fan, as much as i would like to argue for the CHIEFS in America's heartland to be crowned Americas team right now you would have to say it's the patriots or the steelers. the patriots use red, white and blue colors...the name patriot is from our country's birth, boston was the beginning of tha American Revolution with the boston tea party, and they have been as close to a dynasty as we have seen the last 10 years.

the steelers represent the blue collar worker in America, the middle class, the factory worker, Joe America, home of the American steel industry, and also a consistent winning tradition.

either would be possible choices, but oakland has no redeeming features, they are the pontification of evil and dirty unethical unsportsmanlike play, they have sucked for many a year and are led by a nut case in al davis who has thumbed his nose at tradition and the nfl. they should be rather crowned the anti-christ than Americas Team

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Pot doesn't make people lunatics. Must be something medical, or Meth, maybe.
    Yeah pot definetly doesn't make you act like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12