Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: John Madden and Rumors

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    Well here it is the Mile High Stadium Time and two things on my mind:

    1. On the John Madden 2007 game site, a simulated game was played between the Chief's and the Donk's, and according to Madden the Donk's win it 31 to 21.
    That sure did not make my day!

    2. The rumor mill arond town has Trent out for the Season, some one heard it from someone of good authority, that Trent's season was over, and that definetly did not MAKE MY DAY! In fact it made me SICK!

    OOOOOOOOPS! Got to GO!

    GO (HOPEFULLY) CHIEF'S!!

    :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    If I was Trent at his age and hurt that bad, I would just call it quits. He'll be back. Trust.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    Thank's prough91, I needed that, I am feeling bad about this season anyway, I trust you are right and the rumor mill wrong, maybe there will be some bright moments to this season at least one can hope. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

    8-) :pint:

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Thank's prough91, I needed that, I am feeling bad about this season anyway, I trust you are right and the rumor mill wrong, maybe there will be some bright moments to this season at least one can hope. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

    8-) :pint:
    Well, Queen Carl did say that they were not putting a time frame on Trents return. It makes me kinda think that it's wrose then they're leading on.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, but how often are gm's and coaches totally truthful on injuries. They want them to gameplan for Huard and then get Green.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Well here it is the Mile High Stadium Time and two things on my mind:

    1. On the John Madden 2007 game site, a simulated game was played between the Chief's and the Donk's, and according to Madden the Donk's win it 31 to 21.
    That sure did not make my day!

    2. The rumor mill arond town has Trent out for the Season, some one heard it from someone of good authority, that Trent's season was over, and that definetly did not MAKE MY DAY! In fact it made me SICK!

    OOOOOOOOPS! Got to GO!

    GO (HOPEFULLY) CHIEF'S!!

    :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer:
    I don't expect Trent back.

    Glad Madden was wrong too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad Madden was wrong too Guru, If Trent doen't
    make it back what do you expect out of the QB situation?

    :pint: 8-)

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    Just got home from work; heard we lost 9-6. Did they say when Trent might be back?


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    They was committing to a day by day thing, it didn't sound promising, which did not make my day, if Trent doesn't get back soon I hope Carl has got an Ace up his sleeve! GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!

    8-)

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: John Madden and Rumors


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I'm glad Madden was wrong too Guru, If Trent doen't
    make it back what do you expect out of the QB situation?

    :pint: 8-)
    Croyle or Volek
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •