View Poll Results: Is Bowe a better WR or is Cassel a better QB?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bowe is better

10 32.26%
  • Cassel is better

21 67.74%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is better at their job?

Default Who is better at their job?

Cassel.

Cassel's calling card is that his game would be alot better, if Bowe was doing his job right.

Bowe's calling card........ is identical.

Both look like HOFers if Bowe makes the catches he should.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Cassel.

Cassel's calling card is that his game would be alot better, if Bowe was doing his job right.

Bowe's calling card........ is identical.

Both look like HOFers if Bowe makes the catches he should.
    Pro bowlers for sure. Even going back a year ago. Cassel would not have looked bad at all if we don't lead the NFL in dropped passes.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronchieffan View Post
    Pro bowlers for sure. Even going back a year ago. Cassel would not have looked bad at all if we don't lead the NFL in dropped passes.
    I thought the same last season. He would of had a much higher completion % and maybe a few more tds.

I voted for Bowe and I thought about it like this. If Bowe was on a team like the Colts he would be a pro-bowler for sure, if you put Cassel as the QB of the Colts he would throw a lot more int because they are a throwing team look like an average at best maybe less then average qb. As you see from last week when Cassel has to throw the ball to win it doesn't happen he chokes, but we all have our opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I voted for Bowe and I thought about it like this. If Bowe was on a team like the Colts he would be a pro-bowler for sure, if you put Cassel as the QB of the Colts he would throw a lot more int because they are a throwing team look like an average at best maybe less then average qb. As you see from last week when Cassel has to throw the ball to win it doesn't happen he chokes, but we all have our opinion.
    With Bowe it all depends if there are other options. He was almost a pro bowler in KC in 08 when we had anther weapon. Cassel needs Bowe to do his job to be good. Bowe has done his job most the time but there have been KEY times he hasn't Cassel IMO is more Clutch the Bowe. 2 minuite drills when they have to hurry seems to be when Cassel is at his best.

I voted Bowe, but really this shouldn't be a question...both need to do better. Cassel has to step and throw it to who ever is open. Don't target 1 person. Look around...he needs better vision and that is why Peyton Manning is good.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I will not cast a vote, I simply only have one opinion, on both, and it was not offered in this poll.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I will not cast a vote, I simply only have one opinion, on both, and it was not offered in this poll.
    And what would that be sir?

Dwayne Bowe has more potential, but I think Cassel has played better this season. Cassel hasn't done much to hurt us this year. He hasn't taken too many sacks and he hasn't thrown very many interceptions. Bowe on the other hand has made some crucial drops for us that have really hurt our chances of winning on a couple of occasions. As it stands right now Cassel is better at his job.

BOTH HAVE IMPROVED AS FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
    Bowe has improved as a blocker and at the end of the year I believe he will fewer drops than last year.

Cassel has improved in almost all ares over last year. IMO he is playing the way the coaches want him to play. In the future after the team and the WR's get better I believe Matt Cassel will become the QB you want him to be. Until then the coaches will keep him under stricth control, keeping turn overs to a minimum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast