Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos Chat/Discussion thread

Default Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos Chat/Discussion thread

Hopefully we can bounce back this week and have a huge game against the Donkeys.

Go Chiefs!!

Bet thread for this game.
    Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Resident Celebrity

I think Cassel played pretty well and the offensive passing game was as good as I've seen around here in a while.

Also, like Cassel or not, you have to respect his warrior like effort. He couldn't run the whole 2nd half and yet kept giving his best in spite of the fact the Chiefs were out of it. Would have been easy to have taken a seat and let Croyle have at it, but he kept battling.

Mind you, we easily could have put 45 points on the board. We got stopped on 4 cracks from the one and Cassel's fumble (turned Denver TD) was deep in the red zone.

However, our defense was awful, and I am not sure why it was so bad. Never thought I'd be longing to see McGraw out there, but it wasn't just the safeties. Hali got no pressure and everyone on the front three was a no show. Flowers had his second bad game in two weeks IMO.

Good news is that we get everyone back @ Arrowhead and I think it will be a different story. I also think we kick the tar out of AZ this week and then put this game behind us.

Horrible, pathetic, embarrassing! Cassell looked like a Pro bowler, Bowe has turned into an elite WR, and our D played like a bunch of cheerleaders! They forgot to take their skirts off before the game and Denver punched us in the mouth from the start! Pathetic showing by our D, Cassell showed that he can be a great QB, even with getting sacked multiple times! Horrible game, we just lost to the faiders and the donks in a row! This has been a bad month! The good news is, next week we are at home where we are unstoppable! We take it 31-10 and get back on track to win our division! We have the faiders and the donkeys at home and we will get back on top! Chief 4 Life!

Quote Originally Posted by North_Cal_Raider View Post
    Bwaaaahaaaaaa! 2nd place baby! Wow! Slapped around by the Steelers!
    Great Job
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The Fox affiliate in my area aired the Cowgirl's game! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    The good news is, next week we are at home where we are unstoppable! We take it 31-10 and get back on track to win our division! We have the faiders and the donkeys at home and we will get back on top! Chief 4 Life!
    Wow. Pretty good call.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647