Our Chiefs suffered another heartbreaking rival loss to Denver. There is some good in the bad...both Denver and Oakland have yet to come to Arrowhead. Hopefully the stadium will sell out, the crowd will be amped as Denver & Raider fans were...and we will have our payback time!! GO CHIEFS!!!

I would normally be very upset right now at the loss, and I am upset we lost...but something historic happened in today's game that brings a great big smile to my face.

DENVER -- There is at least some sunshine for Kansas City on a day where it looks like the Chiefs will fall into a first-place tie with Oakland with a 5-4 record. The Chiefs have been in first place all season.

Kansas City just cut Denver’s lead to 42-17 with 2:22 left in the third quarter on a 15-yard pass from
Matt Cassel to Dwayne Bowe.

It marked the fifth straight game Bowe has scored a touchdown pass in. It tied a team record held by Chris Burford (1962) and Otis Taylor (1966).

I knew it had been a long time since the Chiefs had a WR as exciting as Dwayne Bowe...but I had no idea it had been THAT long!!

Congrats to one of, if not my favorite current Chiefs player...Dwayne Bowe!! He gave me something to smile about in today's game!! I'm grateful for that!