View Poll Results: With half the season over what will make you feel satisfied?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • going 50-50 if 9-7 record

10 20.83%
  • Win our division and go to the playoffs

30 62.50%
  • I don't care if we lose every game as long as we beat the donkeys and the faiders

2 4.17%
  • A chipotle burrito..I'm starving

6 12.50%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will satisify you?

Default What will satisify you?

we have already won 5 games, that's ahead of where everyone thought we would be.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 11-09-2010 at 02:04 PM.

I can't say that I am happy with this team so far this year. We have still managed to give away a couple of games like we did last season. But I am not unhappy with this team. There are so many areas that we have improved this season. I think what would satisify me is to see the improvement continue and to see us be able to close out more games. We have already won more then last year. But I still want to see this team getting better at the end of the season. Staying like this would scare me going into next season.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I can't say that I am happy with this team so far this year. We have still managed to give away a couple of games like we did last season. But I am not unhappy with this team. There are so many areas that we have improved this season. I think what would satisify me is to see the improvement continue and to see us be able to close out more games. We have already won more then last year. But I still want to see this team getting better at the end of the season. Staying like this would scare me going into next season.
    Either you expectations are too high or mine are too low. I know we have played stupid the last two games, but honestly I didn't think we would be good enough to play stupid two games and win one of them. We are clearly better in my opinion, we just need to be consistent and stick with what works if our pass game can be more consistent then we will be a very very tough team to beat.

I choose win divison and go to playoffs. You know why? We can and will. Look at the rest of the schedule. Denver twice, Raiders at home, Cardinals, Rams, Titans, Chargers, the Seahawks.

All but the Titans have a losing record as of now.

What will really satisfy me is if we win 1 playoff game.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I have a good idea where this thread is going.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I choose win divison and go to playoffs. You know why? We can and will. Look at the rest of the schedule. Denver twice, Raiders at home, Cardinals, Rams, Titans, Chargers, the Seahawks.

All but the Titans have a losing record as of now.

What will really satisfy me is if we win 1 playoff game.
    The Chargers might only lose one game the rest of the way. Their schedule is a joke.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Where's my burrito!

With the way this team has shown that they're capable of playing and with the upcoming schedule that we have, I think anything less than winning our division has to be considered a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    With the way this team has shown that they're capable of playing and with the upcoming schedule that we have, I think anything less than winning our division has to be considered a failure.
    I'm actually hoping for no less than 8-8, but I tend to lower expectations so that I'm not too disappointed or I'm pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Where's my burrito!
    great minds think alike. I'm already satisfied with the Chiefs, I want the burrito.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast