Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What did todd haley say to mcdaniels

Default What did todd haley say to mcdaniels

I seen he didn't shake mcdaniels hand but stopped short and said something to him? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm going to come off wrong here (because I'm kind of supporting the Broncos, even though the thought of it kills me). But this is more my thoughts on the subject in general.

Like chief31 said, if you don't want a team to run up the score, stop them. It's the NFL. There's no mercy if a team is getting punked. Teams play once a week, and I can understand why a struggling team would want to play 100% through the final whistle. You can't simulate game situations in practice, so the only time a team gets to "close out a game" is in the game.

I understand that Haley took the foot off the gas last year. But I personally wish he wouldn't have. And that's my thoughts on the subject in general. It's the NFL people.
    Do we know Haley was mad because of the score being run up though? I think we are all assuming that is what it was, it could have been many things, ultimately, I believe now it was likely a situation where Haley felt in general they should have let up a little bit. Perhaps more from the hit on Moeaki. There is no point in laying a big hit on a guy later in the game, there really isn't. Tony got carted off the field for that hit.

Does that reflect on McDaniels? Partially, but not completely.

Ultimately, I don't think the issue is all about the Broncos running up the score, but you better believe that the gloves are off now and the Broncos had better bring all they have into Arrowhead next time, because I can bet the Chiefs will not be so willing to let up in the next meeting.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Do we know Haley was mad because of the score being run up though? I think we are all assuming that is what it was, it could have been many things, ultimately, I believe now it was likely a situation where Haley felt in general they should have let up a little bit. Perhaps more from the hit on Moeaki. There is no point in laying a big hit on a guy later in the game, there really isn't. Tony got carted off the field for that hit.

Does that reflect on McDaniels? Partially, but not completely.

Ultimately, I don't think the issue is all about the Broncos running up the score, but you better believe that the gloves are off now and the Broncos had better bring all they have into Arrowhead next time, because I can bet the Chiefs will not be so willing to let up in the next meeting.
    You are probably right, now knowing Moeaki suffered a concussion on the onside kick.

I'm not advocating dirty play, but in general if I'm a head coach I'm not going to tell my whole team to let up. Hell, if I were the 2007 Patriots I would have put up 80 a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    You are probably right, now knowing Moeaki suffered a concussion on the onside kick.

I'm not advocating dirty play, but in general if I'm a head coach I'm not going to tell my whole team to let up. Hell, if I were the 2007 Patriots I would have put up 80 a game!
    If I was a head coach, I would not have my starters in during the 4th quarter with a huge lead for fear that they would get injured. That is just poor coaching. As far as it being cheap, or dirty, or disrespectful...I have gotten used to that from Denver.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

denver aqre just ba bunch of POs"s!~!! we let up on them least year!!!

I agree with haley//heck slap him!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234