Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't get it twisted

Default Don't get it twisted

Our defense lost this game for us. You can't pin it on Cassel or Bowe this week they both played very well, Bowe the whole game and Cassell 3/4's of it. Cassel struggled early but he impressed me he after that fumble I was so pissed at him, but he stepped up like a man took some hits but he kept at it. Bowe made a HOF cb look like a lil boy putting up almost 200 yards and 2 td's. Our offense played good enough to win. Our defense is what cost us the game. Don't get me wrong I am not happy with some things on offense. Our line got exposed badly which is what me and Mr. Dempsey have been *****ing about since the draft, but our offense is capable. If you can score nearly 30 points in a game you should be win the game. We got 7 TD's scored on us that is embarrassing! That's nearly double what Al Bundy scored in a game at Polk high school.

Peg, is that you again?!

Yep, I still hate Cassel too, but he passed well today when he was asked to. You'd have a hard time convincing me that Cassel threw for almost 500 yards and we still lost. He started off slow, but this is entirely on our pathetic excuse of a defense today. Coaches had them in no shape to play.

Also, was it me or did we look worse when Jackson was on the field than off it. I think he's going to be a pretty big bust.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Yep, I still hate Cassel too, but he passed well today when he was asked to. You'd have a hard time convincing me that Cassel threw for almost 500 yards and we still lost. He started off slow, but this is entirely on our pathetic excuse of a defense today. Coaches had them in no shape to play.

Also, was it me or did we look worse when Jackson was on the field than off it. I think he's going to be a pretty big bust.
    LOL I don't hate Cassel just didn't agree with him being picked up in the situation we did and haven't been a fan. Today he did nothing wrong in my eyes peyton manning couldn't have won that game for us. Our defense was non existent. Didn't notice the Jackson thing, but details like that are easy to overlook when you have a bag over your head.

Last edited by figcrostic; 11-15-2010 at 12:39 AM.

I have to admit that I was extremely disappointed with the defense. Clearly Crenel did not have these guys prepared to play this week.

I stayed up late in my time (2am when the game was over and the reality hit) to watch this game. I was shocked that before the 1st Qtr. was done, that the score was already 0 - 21. I just couldn't believe it. Our defense... ummm, a football team is suppose to have a defense, isn't it????

The secondary was HORRIBLE. Mainly the FS position who was being played by Washington who is a SS and not very good at all. Broncos knew it and took advantage ALL GAME.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Yes our defense sucked. And it has been a problem all season long....the reason we havent got scored upon at will is because we dont turn the ball over and we keep it out of the other teams hands with our rushing attack. But any capable passing attack can exploit us with screens, short checkdowns, intermediete routes and long bombs. Our pass defense sucks, it needs to be corrected and that begins with the pass rush. Our defensive line needs to get more pressure on the qb without the help of safety blitzes and linebackers trying to plug gaps and also rushign the qb. It must be fixed now..or else any team can hang with us and steal it in the end.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

The defense sunday looked like dickie v`s defensives. Embarassing is the only word for it.
    As for Cassel most of his yardage was junk, against a prevent defense.
    Big deal.
    Donkie defense was probable embarassed of letting cassel throw for over 400 yards.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

i went to a TSO concert and i checked the score w/i got out....i was floored...i have it on dvr but have not watched it yet. all i could think was when you get thrashed by a pathetic team that makes you more pathetic than them.
    i am still trying to cope

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast