Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redskins looking good

Default Redskins looking good

The Redskins are looking good this year. They played good last week against the Eagles in MNF and are playing good ball against the Giants right now. ANy ideas on them in the playoffs?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Resident Researcher at his finest.
    Anytime...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    The Redskins are looking good this year. They played good last week against the Eagles in MNF and are playing good ball against the Giants right now. ANy ideas on them in the playoffs?

I thought they might go wild card before the season but I didnt thik theyd be doing this good. Theyre new QB looks good so far.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    I thought they might go wild card before the season but I didnt thik theyd be doing this good. Theyre new QB looks good so far.
    Campbell has a MONSTER arm.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Campbell has a MONSTER arm.
    What is even more impressive is the decision making. I know he's a coaches son, but few young QBs show the poise and quick instincts he has demonstrated so far this season.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    What is even more impressive is the decision making. I know he's a coaches son, but few young QBs show the poise and quick instincts he has demonstrated so far this season.
    Those tend to make the best QB's cause they've been brought up around it; simply stands to reason. IMO

I think if Brody was given a chance in the league he would rise to the occasion.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think if Brody was given a chance in the league he would rise to the occasion.
    I agree. But if you're a Brodie fan, you can't be a Campbell fan because he's a TIGER. ROLL TIDE! But seriously, Campbell is outstanding and should thrive if the Skins line can keep giving him time to throw.

Campbell, Romo, and Young are very impressive this year. Desicion making and passing both.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Campbell, Romo, and Young are very impressive this year. Desicion making and passing both.
    Eli has started to step it up even thought the Giants have not been doing very well and Tom Brady is on fire this year as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Eli has started to step it up even thought the Giants have not been doing very well and Tom Brady is on fire this year as well.
    Lets just hope Huard can step up and do well. I think as the year goes on he will trust his recivers more (especially Bowe) and (if Herm willing) start passing down field more.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12