Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brandon Carr

Default Brandon Carr

Is the worst starter that we have starting. No matter our record, we need to go pick us up another Pro Bowl CB to be with Flowers.

The same stuff happened when we played Dallas last year, gave up a ton of pass plays and let a record get broken. Not the good kind either. Carr seems to be the weak link in the secondary.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I don't know if Chambers is still a "starter", but he has to get my vote for worst starter.
    Gets my vote too.. What the hell happened?!

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Gets my vote too.. What the hell happened?!
    Fat and happy with a new contract.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Fat and happy with a new contract.

And so it appears!

I'm not used to you being an optimist!
    I'm not.

I just see a team that has been using the tolls they have alot more effectively than I could have imagined.

The Broncos game wasn't a game.

We came out sluggish, and it was over before we were able to get our **** together.

I feel like we played more than well enough to win the road game in Oakland, just like in Houston.

We played at Indy and were right on the verge of a win there.

The Broncos game is the only one that really bothers me. And that just happened way too fast.

Basically, this team has performed far better than I expected them to. And the problem areas I see have been well compensated for, to this point.

The positives are outweighing the negatives, for me.

Cassel, Bowe, DJ, Flowers, our run game...

Unless we have another let-down, I am gonna be pretty happy with what we have.

I still see this team as being significantly improved over last season.

And it has been awhile.

I guess I can see that, but the injury situation is starting to really concern me. IMO, that was why we got torched. I hear Lewis is back to practicing in full, so that should help.

Besides that Denver game and when healthy, what would you say we look like as a team record wise? With the injuries right now, I'd say 6-10, but when fully healthy, more like 10-6ish.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I guess I can see that, but the injury situation is starting to really concern me. IMO, that was why we got torched. I hear Lewis is back to practicing in full, so that should help.

Besides that Denver game and when healthy, what would you say we look like as a team record wise? With the injuries right now, I'd say 6-10, but when fully healthy, more like 10-6ish.

Well, considering what this staff has done with a team that I thought, for sure, was a sub-.500 team, I would not be surprised if this is a 10-6 team, either way.

But I'm not going to go crazy if we don't.

starting to go alittle crazy

I love my chiefs and never wanna say a bad thing about any of them...BUT...the way this team has played they should be 1-5 in their last 6. That kinda sucks cuz with a 3-0 start they looked like they could win a weak division. However you can also argue that we could be 8-1. Thats the thing with the nfl, teams either find a way to win or find a way to lose. The talent level is so evenly matched on all nfl teams that some teams just get the breaks they need to win. As for the worst starters that we have....Chambers is an absolute joke. Carr has been getting picked on, but as someone mentioned with no pass rush any cornerback is going to struggle. Our safetys are young/inexperienced/injured to be able to help a struggling corner like Carrr. Im not ready to give up on him just yet though, he matches up against the opposing team's best WR more often than Flowers does. Which is wierd but w/e. Also Flowers, i know everybody loves him and he has a super bright future ahead but Oakland really beat up on him and im not just talking about those two long passes that led to the field goals. Especially with the outs-routes and comeback routes he was getting torched. And other teams have done the same to him, he is very hard to beat deep and i am happy that he keeps ppl in front of him but they still make crucial 3rd down conversions on him.

I ranted and lost track lol...but ya this team if it plays well can compete with just about anybody. And sometimes we give qb's problems: Rivers, Manning, Smith, Fitzpatrick (coming off 3 great weeks no less). But other times the pass defense looks like absolute crap. Even the Jags 38th string qb had a pretty good game vs. KC. This inconsistency is maddening to watch as a fan. Romeo Crennel has a big reputation and i guess he's doing the best he can with the players at hand but our defense gets absolutely no respect from opposing teams. The run D has been fixed (kinda) compared to the past few seasons, but it doesnt help if we stop their rushing on first and second down only to be beaten by a 3rd down conversion. It doesnt help that our own 3rd down conv. is pathetic. Ahhh...i hope KC can salvage the season and finish strong. It would be absolutely amazing to make the playoffs and once you get in anything can happen!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123